• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Destiny Udogie

I don't think they are racist, they hate everyone who isn't them.
In some ways I quite admire it, but they take it to cringe worthy extremes.

100% this.

I don’t believe they support racists. But they’ll support their own no matter what. That city, and that club particularly, have a chip on their shoulder about everything. Everton aren’t anywhere near as bad. And Liverpool FC also have a superiority complex.

“Our player racially abusing a United player. Never in a million years. Has to be Uniteds fault.”

“39 people died at Heysel. Can’t be us, the stadium wasn’t fit for purpose and the police didn’t do their job.”

“Tommy Smith was a hero. Doesn’t matter that a former team mate called him a racist and Graeme Souness had to pull him into line. Let’s tell everyone how great he was.”

“Udogie racially abused? Couldn’t have been our fans, let’s put out the most generic of statements and don’t even mention him.”

“When our club wins, it means more than when anyone else wins.”

When people ask why they are hated, this is it. They’re a blight on English football. Say what you like about us but on this sort of thing, our club conduct themselves well. I got an email last week warning that any chanting about football tragedies will not be tolerated and is illegal. All because one of our fans was a macaron last year at Anfield. Fair play to the club for owning it and taking action.

That lot? A fudging stain on football. They can win every trophy they like but they have zero class. I can’t fudging stand them.

Last edited:
They've spelt condone wrong.

skynews-carragher-suarez_4812050.jpg

This prick sums them up.

"I am not lying and saying I wasn't part of it because as the club we got it wrong, and I was vice-captain. I am not sure who was actually behind it. I don't think it had anything to do with the manager Kenny; I think it was the players who were close to Luis in the dressing room, who really wanted to support their mate.

"Maybe I have to look at myself now and say I did not have the courage as an individual to say 'I am not wearing it'."

Not sure who was behind it so doesn't name anyone? He didn't want to do it but did anyway?

Always someone else's fault.

Liverpool FC condemns all forms of racism and discrimination and will work with the relevant authorities and social media platforms to help identify those responsible and apply the strongest possible consequences."
The sad thing for me is, quite a lot of Indonesians saying those racist things - makes me mad, but I am at a loss what to do except support Udogie. Unfortunately, this isn't the first, and won't be the last time this happens in footy.

100% this.

I don’t believe they support racists. But they’ll support their own no matter what. That city, and that club particularly, have a chip on their shoulder about everything. Everton aren’t anywhere near as bad. And Liverpool FC also have a superiority complex.

“Our player racially abusing a United player. Never in a million years. Has to be Uniteds fault.”

“39 people died at Heysel. Can’t be us, the stadium wasn’t fit for purpose and the police didn’t do their job.”

“Tommy Smith was a hero. Doesn’t matter that a former team mate called him a racist and Graeme Souness had to pull him into line. Let’s tell everyone how great he was.”

“Udogie racially abused? Couldn’t have been our fans, let’s put out the most generic of statements and don’t even mention him.”

“When our club wins, it means more than when anyone else wins.”

When people ask why they are hated, this is it. They’re a blight on English football. Say what you like about us but on this sort of thing, our club conduct themselves well. I got an email last week warning that any chanting about football tragedies will not be tolerated and is illegal. All because one of our fans was a macaron last year at Anfield. Fair play to the club for owning it and taking action.

That lot? A fudging stain on football. They can win every trophy they like but they have zero class. I can’t fudging stand them.
A fudging stain on football
Say it like it is

Udogie is really really young for an Italian player
They don’t play young ones very often

I haven't been paying them much attention, probably due to them missing out on tournaments, but it's probably a good time to bring in the next wave of youngsters.

Looks like they have a 19 year old on the bench as well

Last edited:
Any explanation given as to why he was subbed off? Assume he had an injury/knock?

Ange did say he took players off with Fridays game in mind.

Didn't say if that was the case for all the players coming off, but nothing has been said about injuries other than Sarr (lacking energy as he had been unwell)

Ange did say he took players off with Fridays game in mind.

Didn't say if that was the case for all the players coming off, but nothing has been said about injuries other than Sarr (lacking energy as he had been unwell)

Impossible to know for sure, but didn't look troubled at all before he came off.

Probably a good idea to manage the minutes for a 20 year old who is a fudging superstar in the making whenever we can. Though he's so good that we can't possibly not start him every game.

Impossible to know for sure, but didn't look troubled at all before he came off.

Probably a good idea to manage the minutes for a 20 year old who is a fudging superstar in the making whenever we can. Though he's so good that we can't possibly not start him every game.

I suspect either cramping (like Sarr) or they saw his red zone minutes, interesting we prefer to use Royal on the wrong side over Ben now

Just seen that Udogie was left out of Italy games due to injury. Do you think he'll miss Villa too?

Back