• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Dele Alli

That isn't true though. Aston Villa have agreed a fee for Matt Targett to go to Saudi Sportswashing Machine and it's just awaiting the medical.

Levy will sell any player to anyone if he thinks the price is right I'm sure.

My post was correct at the time of writing ;). Still waiting to see if they'll get deals agreed for Targett or Burn from Brighton. Let's see. I don't see anyone higher up the tree helping them out.
Anyway thankfully we haven't sent Dele up there and he's going to Everton instead.

Very best of luck to him. Contributed far more than Lo Celso & Ndombele combined to the club's history.

Wish him all the best, he was so so good, I absolutely loved him.

During the peak Poch years I told all my other club supporting mates, he was the real gold, better than Kane, Eriksen or Son, that his ceiling was so high he could do anything.

It's the right thing for everyone, but its a sad day.

Everton have a FFP issue, so it looks like we're being helpful to them by having the bulk of the fee come as easy add-ons (i.e. next financial year)

That makes sense.

Gutted to see him go but know it's the right thing. He loved us but lost his way. I really hope he gets back on track although, as others have said, that he doesn't do it against us.

Great talent, great memories. Go and become a great player Dele.

Yeah rumour more than a concern, but maybe I haven’t paid attention! Hope he gets himself back on track in any case.
Absolutely.
I'd love it if he can reignite his career - loved watching him when he doing his thing.
But glad to see him no longer at Spurs.

One of my favorite Spurs players of recent times, scored great goals with unbelievable technique (remember vs Palace); showed great intelligence timing runs into the box and for a while weighed in with a decent goal tally. Also had a bit of needle in him at a time we had players like Danny Rose, Kane, Verts, Dembele and Dier which drove us through a very successful period by Spurs' recent standards. Don't know what's gone wrong just sad it hasn't worked out. Gutted actually. Will hate to see him in another team's colours

Last edited:
Back