• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Dele Alli

£ 35 m - ha ha ha! Apparently it is a free transfer but we could get up to £ 10 m depending on appearances.

Good move for us and Dele. I hope he finds success for Everton (only not against us).

I'm sad he never regained the form he showed for us those few seasons when he was a joy to watch and such a great player. But it was clear for all to see that he had no future at Spurs, unfortunately.

Matt Law saying that it is an initial free transfer with Everton paying £10m when he plays 20 games.

I can't see that being true at all. I'm sure any deal will be structured for transfer fee to be paid in the future, perhaps related to games and/or resale but not only £10m.

If its 0 and later 10 based on appearances, there must be something we do not know about Dele. He hasn’t been great lately but surely not 0/10m bad.

If its 0 and later 10 based on appearances, there must be something we do not know about Dele. He hasn’t been great lately but surely not 0/10m bad.

I wonder if there is an underlying injury issue.

He never seemed to move freely or at full speed in recent seasons

How much do we think he was on? I remember talk that he may have been on as much as 100k when he signed that new deal (at what appears to have been his peak at Spurs...) so the lack of fee may be offset by that chunk off the wage bill... perhaps.

Back