• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Dele Alli

It is up to him. Recall Jose's early days, he was one of the first names on the team sheet. Dele played himself out of being a starter. It is up to him.

Bang on the money, if the manager has decided he does not give him the player he needs to fit the system then that is his right. At the moment Alli for all his talent does not fit what Jose wants on the field, and none of us know if there has been problems with his attitude off the pitch.

It is a shame because we all know how good he once was for us.

He must have done something to Jose’s missus to get treated like this
That was very very odd subbing him tonight when he was playing well
i had the radio on briefly and they said something a flick for their goal???

I don't think he played well wrt the team's performance.

He tried hard but little came off for him. He gave away possession too much and one led to their goal. Really don't think he is a Jose type player and he will probably thrive elsewhere.

I thought he was doing ok, but the big problem with him in the no 10 role and no Eriksen in the front 4 is that we lack any creativity in attacking areas.

That said, it was an odd sub to take him off. COuld have done Lamela for Moura and left it at that

He tried hard but little came off for him. He gave away possession too much and one led to their goal. Really don't think he is a Jose type player and he will probably thrive elsewhere.
Bit harsh to blame him for the goal, there was plenty of chances to stop the goal after that with three others being at fault at various stages as well.

Other than that he did fine and offered more threat than our other attacking players.

Back