• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Dejan Kulusevski

Anyone else worried this fella's reputation is growing because he's not in the team? I'm seeing a lot of "we're poor coz we miss Kulu so much".

Don't get me wrong. I love the guy but let's be fair, he can blow hot and cold and he was dropped (rightly or wrongly) for a few games. Not sure him coming back solves as many of our problems as some posters seem to think.

No

So good to have him back and great to see him right back playing like he hasn't been out injured.

So important for us. I know we kind of need the world cup break with other injuries, but him being back just before the break is a bit of a shame. Missed seeing him play. Missed seeing how he raises us as a team, just want to see more of it.

He was brilliant yesterday and really gave a different dimension to our attack. I still maintain he isn’t the answer to all our prayers though. Not because I don’t rate him - I think he’s a magnificent player. But he’s had some poor games for us which is why he was rotated out of the team last season a couple of times and this season.

Great to have him back though.

He was brilliant yesterday and really gave a different dimension to our attack. I still maintain he isn’t the answer to all our prayers though. Not because I don’t rate him - I think he’s a magnificent player. But he’s had some poor games for us which is why he was rotated out of the team last season a couple of times and this season.

Great to have him back though.

I don't think he's the answer to all our prayers, no player could be.

He does solve a lot of our problems when playing well though, and the vast majority of the time he plays well. Not just that he is a magnificent player, though he is. But he has the exact qualities we need that are otherwise in short supply.

He has been a transformative player for us.

I don't think he's the answer to all our prayers, no player could be.

He does solve a lot of our problems when playing well though, and the vast majority of the time he plays well. Not just that he is a magnificent player, though he is. But he has the exact qualities we need that are otherwise in short supply.

He has been a transformative player for us.
He papers over cracks and offers real width, directness, creativity and goal threat. He's now our most important player but we shouldn't be so vested in relying on one single guy. It shouldn't be the case that one player is missing and the entire system falls apart and that's what's happened in his absence. It shows the squad and system aren't quite balanced.

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk

Cause were such a system based team I think we suffer more when the pegs aren't in the holes. He's one of the players that carries out their role regardless of he plays a 7 or a 10, so we miss him greatly.

He papers over cracks and offers real width, directness, creativity and goal threat. He's now a storm trooper mutiny pal but we shouldn't be so vested in relying on one single guy. It shouldn't be the case that one player is missing and the entire system falls apart and that's what's happened in his absence. It shows the squad and system aren't quite balanced.

He over compensates for the weaknesses behind him
The so bad imbalance takes time to fix

He papers over cracks and offers real width, directness, creativity and goal threat. He's now a storm trooper mutiny pal but we shouldn't be so vested in relying on one single guy. It shouldn't be the case that one player is missing and the entire system falls apart and that's what's happened in his absence. It shows the squad and system aren't quite balanced.

Definitely. And why a real option for his role should be high up on our list of priorities come the transfer window.

Of course sorting out some other issues would lessen the impact of him not playing, but even so I think another natural fit for his role would be very good for our squad.

Back