• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Dejan Kulusevski

To be honest I think they must have been talking about someone different. Professional pundits and don’t appear able to even pronounce players’ names correctly consistently. Shocking given how much they get paid.

Imagine if news reporters continually misprounounced place names and key individuals…

They started off saying Zaha should be playing Champions League and for a top four side and then once it was asked 'Where would he fit into those sides?' they couldn't think of any lol.

They started off saying Zaha should be playing Champions League and for a top four side and then once it was asked 'Where would he fit into those sides?' they couldn't think of any lol.
I know he divides opinions but I do think Zaha is a good player, like I think Grealish is.

But in the same way Grealish has become a bit part player instead of having everything go through him at Villa by moving to City, I think Zaha would have the same issue going to a team with a bigger squad and potentially a more robust way of playing.

Along with Traoe, Zaha is one of the most overated players in the Prem. imo

I'm sure we were in for both Eze and Olise at some level, but they wanted regular game time. Going to Palace was the right move for both of them, IMHO.

Definitely, Eze won't be at Palace for much longer though - playing really well. Olise was injured for a while and joined later so I think he'll do another 2/3 seasons.

Massive miss
In any system
A player who retains the ball even if it’s a crap pass is sorry it’s weight in gold or ginger in his case

We had no creative spark tonight. In a 352, one of the three central midfielders has to be able to make things happen. Instead tonight, we had three flat midfielders who offered nothing going forwards.

Is it that our medical department is woefully inept or do you all think maybe Conte tried to rush Kulu back into training? After all, we know our medical team has had some dodgy history but this is so frustrating to see as a fan.

Back