• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Dejan Kulusevski

Quietly excited by this one. Not a stellar signing but fits Contes defend first, hard working dedicated professional profile; but with some spark and attacking flare which might develop.

Talking to a work mate, he say this player is crap, cause he can’t get in, the juvi team. Bloke only reckons big name players are who, we should be signing. I think he in cloud cuckoo land. We are not in that position to get only big name player.

Talking to a work mate, he say this player is crap, cause he can’t get in, the juvi team. Bloke only reckons big name players are who, we should be signing. I think he in cloud cuckoo land. We are not in that position to get only big name player.
We need players who will improve whilst here
I’d say he is one that fits that bill

Why are we suddenly going for targets right at the end of the window?.... We've had the last 4 weeks to get knocked back by all and sundry. There was no need to save it up until now.

How would you know we have it could have been one of many we have asked about.

The big-name players, it seems, hear of our interest and then wait to see if (say) Barcelona, Juventus or Liverpool are interested before they'd commit to us.

Quietly excited by this one. Not a stellar signing but fits Contes defend first, hard working dedicated professional profile; but with some spark and attacking flare which might develop.

Flare in what sense? In videos he looks slow and a bit clumsy. Is he a decent passer or finisher?

I mainly get Chadli vibes from the videos

We need players who will improve whilst here
I’d say he is one that fits that bill

Exactly. I’d love Raphinha as much as the next person but I’m fairly certain he isn’t sitting in Leeds thinking about signing for Spurs. That may annoy some but still.

We are shopping in the tier below - simple as that. That tier might mean they are young with potential, it might mean players that have previously shown quality but gone a bit cold and need a new challenge.

I believe DK fits both of those. 40m would be steep - I’m certain Levy won’t pay that. But anything around £25-£30m has decent upside to minimal downside. Put it this way - it’s a much better use of £25-£30m than some I’ve seen by us.

Last edited:
Flare in what sense? In videos he looks slow and a bit clumsy. Is he a decent passer or finisher?

He’s not slow but he’s not Traore (too soon?) but that’s fine as he plays as an inverted winger so comes inside to find a pass 90% of the time. Kane will enjoy playing with him I think as he has good link up (1-2’s), can pick a clever pass, and can cross.

some ability to take on a defender and get a shot off or make a pass. He’s not bad with the ball at his feet. At 21 I’ll take that. He needs to reset expectations. Signed as ‘the next big thing’ it’s too much pressure when really he just need to do the simple things well and keep developing.

Exactly. I’d love Raphinha as much as the next person but I’m fairly certain he isn’t sitting in Leeds thinking about signing for Spurs. That may annoy some but still.

We are shopping in the tier below - simple as that. That tier might mean they are young with potential, it might mean players that have previously shown quality but gone a bit cold and need a new challenge.

Completely. We're probably shopping slightly above the tier that Leicester, Saudi Sportswashing Machine and Arsenal are in, but as you say, the sort of player like Raphinha wouldnt come to SPurs from Leeds...we need to get them the stage before. We're also much closer to shopping in the tier of the group above, that we are in the same tier as say Liverpool

Completely. We're probably shopping slightly above the tier that Leicester, Saudi Sportswashing Machine and Arsenal are in, but as you say, the sort of player like Raphinha wouldnt come to SPurs from Leeds...we need to get them the stage before. We're also much closer to shopping in the tier of the group above, that we are in the same tier as say Liverpool
Pool was the one club that regularly came into the convo for him
And their getting Diaz
But we have never been linked with him

Back