• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Dejan Kulusevski

You think paratici or conte are relying on youtube vids?

No but lots on here form their opinions from such sources or even worse. Buying a relatively unknown talent is a gamble but that's the market we are in as we would not be in the top 10 of any world class players choices. We need to do a lot better research than we did with our recent midfield buys.

He looks/sounds like he has the work rate & physicality to take to the PL, which is half the battle it seems with players coming here from abroad - I'm optimistic about this one, unless of course it doesn't happen in which case it'll be a bullet dodged...

Juve selling their dead wood at a premium to Spurs. Worse team they had în decades, turned them from 10 years of domination to a midfield team and these two barely made the bench. Saw Juve fans as happy to offload them, as we would be with Ndombele and Doherty. I was watching a few Juve games and wondered how they could have been so dumb to spend that much on Kulu and here we are. Bentancur is bang average from what I saw. Hopefully Conte can make something out of them, as they're still are young.

Last edited:
Heard it mentioned he's played up front for sweden a few times. Is that true?

I’ve seen him and Forsberg both play off Isak in a fluid kind of way. He’s also lined up centrally but more of an AM. I saw someone mention that he might play centrally in a 343. I’d say he would only play in there if it were a 5 (so as a 3rd, more attaching CM - with 2 forwards ahead).

I do hope we do the deal as long as he actually wants to come and is committed to getting stuck in and improving. If he comes with that attitude I think the fans will take to him as there is enough quality there.

Edit: You’d be amazed if he had the wrong attitude considering Fab and Conte must know the player well. And on that note - when the manager and DOF know a player well, I think there is less margin for forgiveness for a signing not working out - you’d almost be expecting it to be a success I think.

Last edited:
Hopefully Conte can make something out of them, as they're still are young.

Neither are exciting and neither are in positions where I think we're crying out for additions (back-up CF, RWB, creativity etc) however I do think they're the sort of player who COnte will get a tune out of, and frankly we're operating with a squad of about 14 players who Conte actually wants to put out on the pitch, so adding a couple more bodies who he trusts isn't a bad thing at all

Juve selling their dead wood at a premium to Spurs. Worse team they had în decades, turned them from 10 years of domination to a midfield team and these two barely made the bench. Saw Juve fans as happy to offload them, as we would be with Ndombele and Doherty. I was watching a few Juve games and wondered how they could have been so dumb to spend that much on Kulu and here we are. Bentancur is bang average from what I saw. Hopefully Conte can make something out of them, as they're still are young.

There are plenty of examples of players who looked crap at one club and the dogs gonad*s at the next - and vice versa. Just because they couldn't make it at Juve, doesn't mean they won’t be good for us. Like there's never a guarantee that someone who's a success for other clubs will replicate it for Spurs.

TBH I have higher hopes for these kind of signings than the big, marqee ones when it comes to Spurs.

He looks/sounds like he has the work rate & physicality to take to the PL, which is half the battle it seems with players coming here from abroad - I'm optimistic about this one, unless of course it doesn't happen in which case it'll be a bullet dodged...
To be fair most Scandinavian players have a very good work ethic, can't think of many that don't. Maybe Zlatan, but he doesn't need to work.

There are plenty of examples of players who looked crap at one club and the dogs gonad*s at the next - and vice versa. Just because they couldn't make it at Juve, doesn't mean they won’t be good for us. Like there's never a guarantee that someone who's a success for other clubs will replicate it for Spurs.

TBH I have higher hopes for these kind of signings than the big, marqee ones when it comes to Spurs.
Viera and Henry were signed because of that
Also berkamp too although he had been better in Italy

Both are good players, clear talent, Kulu is young, Bentancour also fairly young.

If Conte and Paratici think they're good fits, what's not to like?

Agreed, good mix of attributes it seems.

Will give us options at the very least and only 21 with real talent on the ball to improve on. Good experience for his age.

Harry Brooks approved too. Hope this happens.

Back