• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Dejan Kulusevski

At 21 he should develop. Although he has been underwhelming at Juve. The sort of player we should be looking at. But lacks anything scintillating. Traore would have been more exciting :) He could be a great wing-back though. He could even cover as striker, but there's a lot more pressure. At 21 you are still developing, and Bergwijn seems a better option as CF cover?

Last edited:
Thought this guy would've been a much better option than Traore. No idea whether its just internet nonsense or we are actually in for him but I do find it strange that we seem to be suddenly going for players with only a few of the transfer window left? Doesn't make any sense.

Thought this guy would've been a much better option than Traore. No idea whether its just internet nonsense or we are actually in for him but I do find it strange that we seem to be suddenly going for players with only a few of the transfer window left? Doesn't make any sense.

Why not? That we have more than 1 target and contingencies shouldn't be a surprise. It's how paratici works.

Why not? That we have more than 1 target and contingencies shouldn't be a surprise. It's how paratici works.
Why are we suddenly going for targets right at the end of the window?.... We've had the last 4 weeks to get knocked back by all and sundry. There was no need to save it up until now.

Looks like he was linked on here back in December, so something must have been going on I guess.

Why are we suddenly going for targets right at the end of the window?.... We've had the last 4 weeks to get knocked back by all and sundry. There was no need to save it up until now.

Because it looks like we're getting rid of some. If you count the likes of clarke and that we already have.

Because it looks like we're getting rid of some. If you count the likes of clarke and that we already have.

Are we? There's only the tentative Ndombele rumour....have I missed anything? Dele and GLC rumours have completely dried up

Are we? There's only the tentative Ndombele rumour....have I missed anything? Dele and GLC rumours have completely dried up

I'm guessing ndombele is basically agreed. Dele is allegedly waiting to see who evertons new manager is.

As long as Conte wants him, that's enough. I struggle to see it personally....but maybe that's why Conte earns a little more than me!

Back