• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Definitely not an out of car window Transfer Thread

They know what they are doing
Spurs fans will tell you that
All the Chelsea fans I know think they are being batbrick crazy and just throwing money around
Not one Chelsea fan I know wants potter in charge either as he isn’t elite
That club right know is a mess
But they fix it if they stick with him IMO
They have backed him with the recruitment team too
Pitty they are just buying players for him to manage rather than signing players he actually wants.

Pitty they are just buying players for him to manage rather than signing players he actually wants.
We will never know TBH
Heat want them
They aren’t buying poor players form what I can see but it does, form outside, seem scatter gun

Has anyone seen Tete at Lyon via Shaktar?
Seen him linked a few times but I have never seen him play
Got a decent record as an attacking midfielder

Neither you or I know what the endgame is for those investors or how they believe they will get there. I was constantly told on here that Roman Abramovich was throwing his money away with his constant investments into Chelsea while pretty much a lone voice on here stating that he would likely turn a very good profit if and when he decided to sell and was proved right even when it was a distressed sale having to be completed very quickly.

All we know at present is that Chelsea have £1.75b of capital as a stipulation of the purchase. I suspect it will take a good number of years for them to burn through that capital. Unfortunately they'll be a big club now until at least the day I die I think.

Sorry, how much profit did abramovich make from the sale of chelsea? As far as i'm aware he didn't get a penny. The glazers on the other hand...

Sorry, how much profit did abramovich make from the sale of chelsea? As far as i'm aware he didn't get a penny. The glazers on the other hand...
Boehly and his consortium paid £2.5b for Chelsea, plus a contractual commitment to inject £1.75b of funds. Abramovich wasn't able to profit from the sale due to the sanctions in place.

Boehly and his consortium paid £2.5b for Chelsea, plus a contractual commitment to inject £1.75b of funds. Abramovich wasn't able to profit from the sale due to the sanctions in place.
Their commitment on the 1.75 doesn’t have a time frame form what I can see
But us sports clubs do have a habit of spending early and then trusting the coach

So he did throw his money away. If the rumours are to be believed spurs are valued at £4bn. The telegraph saying qsi are looking to invest £1bn for a 25% stake.

So he did throw his money away. If the rumours are to be believed spurs are valued at £4bn. The telegraph saying qsi are looking to invest £1bn for a 25% stake.

As Finney has pointed out the circumstances of the sale was probably what cost him.

Also sportswashing. He's still alive, if the Chelsea spending helped that it's a pretty decent ROI.

Back