• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Definitely not an out of car window Transfer Thread

That's not been the case with ACLs for more than 20 years. It clearly harmed the careers of Xavi and van Nistelrooy when they were in their early 20s, and countless others. I'm not sure anyone has returned from that injury with any detriment since the Gazza days really.

IM not saying his career will be over, but no player is the same after an ACL, he was even on the BBC when he first got injured saying he is resigned to fact he would not be same players. He has been out for near on a year I doubt any clubs going to jump in and sign him without waiting at least anyway

£50m player though to some….
He's a decent PL player with potential that in the right team can really hurt opponents.

A £40m player for the likes of Everton or Villa.
A squad player for a big side that plays open football in an unbalanced league - he'd fit at Bayern, Real, Barca as a squad optio. But not the top of the PL.

Basically.....a Brighton player!

He's a decent PL player with potential that in the right team can really hurt opponents.

A squad player for a big side that plays open football in an unbalanced league - he'd fit at Bayern, Real, Barca as a squad optio. But not the top of the PL.

He is a £15m player right now
Achieved nothing but he is quick and direct
He is a YouTube player
He has potential to be great
But his value IMO is only on here he has achieved

Having the ability to play for Brighton right now is a good level to be at. I’m surprised how well Brighton have adapted post Potter and they are back collecting good results. There is definitely a good over system there that sees everything in to place.

Having the ability to play for Brighton right now is a good level to be at. I’m surprised how well Brighton have adapted post Potter and they are back collecting good results. There is definitely a good over system there that sees everything in to place.
They are a good club
But not one player who has left has stepped up when leaving so far

They are a good club
But not one player who has left has stepped up when leaving so far

Ben White is looking the goods after a shakey start - have any other Brighton players been signed by a top side apart from Bissouma the last few years?

This year its
Maupay
Dan Burn

Previous years I can’t think of anyone

Maupay wasn't really very good for Brighton and took a step down to go to Everton. Dan Burn is currently a starter for Saudi Sportswashing Machine who have the best defensive record in the league, not sure you can argue he hasn't stepped up or at the least maintained an already good level.

@Lilbaz Cucarella yeah - not sure how he's getting on at Chelsea tbf but early days

Maupay wasn't really very good for Brighton and took a step down to go to Everton. Dan Burn is currently a starter for Saudi Sportswashing Outfit who have the best defensive record in the league, not sure you can argue he hasn't stepped up or at the least maintained an already good level.
He has t got worse
He was a very good player at Brighton
Maupey is rubbish I agree

He has t got worse
He was a very good player at Brighton
Maupey is rubbish I agree

What do you mean got worse? I mean on the face of it he is starting for a team that are doing well in the table and have a good defensive record - on the surface there isn't much to suggest he's not doing well

What do you mean got worse? I mean on the face of it he is starting for a team that are doing well in the table and have a good defensive record - on the surface there isn't much to suggest he's not doing well
He hasnt got worse
He is playing as well as he did at Brighton and in a kind of new role at left back

He hasnt got worse
He is playing as well as he did at Brighton and in a kind of new role at left back

Well, slotting in and playing just as well for a higher placed team could be argued as stepping up. We'd all be happy with Bissouma if that's where he gets to.

Back