• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

DeAndre Yedlin

Writing Yedlin off already is almost as ridiculous as those thinking he's ready to supplant Walker. Just give the kid some time - he's a pure athlete without a doubt, I think we should let the coaching staff mold him a bit.

Writing Yedlin off already is almost as ridiculous as those thinking he's ready to supplant Walker. Just give the kid some time - he's a pure athlete without a doubt, I think we should let the coaching staff mold him a bit.

I have not heard anyone write him off at all, infact its the opposite they are some who already consider him the answer to our problems.

The only thing that I find a little worrying is that he's not getting a sniff of a game even with Walker out.... Surely it would've made more sense on Saturday to play Yedlin on the right so that we could pair Dier and Fazio at the back and not have to have (the atrocious) Chiriches in the starting line-up?

If we accept that our season is over (our performances seem to indicate that our players and management have accepted this) then surely we'd be better off giving experience to a player who could be playing a part next season instead of a player that surely has to be jettisoned at the end of the season?

Well there is no excuse not to put him in for the next matches that I can think of except he's worse than Chiriches, and if that is the case GHod help the poor fudger.

I have not heard anyone write him off at all, infact its the opposite they are some who already consider him the answer to our problems.

It's more a case of Naughton leaving equalling Yedlin being brought in to make an immediate impact. More realistically it's about giving him 6 months to settle in and get a proper assessment of him before deciding if he would benefit most from going out on loan next season.

It's more a case of Naughton leaving equalling Yedlin being brought in to make an immediate impact. More realistically it's about giving him 6 months to settle in and get a proper assessment of him before deciding if he would benefit most from going out on loan next season.

I agree with that, he is going to need time to adjust with a new life and higher standard of football. I hope we give him that time and if he struggles as first the fans do not jump on his back.

I agree with that, he is going to need time to adjust with a new life and higher standard of football. I hope we give him that time and if he struggles as first the fans do not jump on his back.

He's barely kicked a ball for us and he's already being written off :D

Reactions: F10
Decent attacking player, stupid quick, makes good runs, actually not bad defending 1:1, as has been mentioned guilty of positioning errors at times.

Looked good for end of season tour, always does decent job for US, really needs either a cup/squad run next year or a loan.

Holland are pretty rubbish these days, last time i looked they wont be able to qualify for the euro champs 2016, and they were in a poor group as well

Back