• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Davinson Sanchez

Hotspur Lane‏@HotspurLane 30s31 seconds ago
AS Colombia report Davinson Sanchez is "very close" to joining #thfc

DHMvw5hW0AAIU50.jpg:large

We've gone Full Levy on this negotiation - "The amount requested by the Dutch Team for the player that is 46 million euros as the Spurs are willing to be paid 35"

I think that's jolly decent of us... :)

I'm quietly excited by this signing, which is unusual for a CB. Thing is he could play out from the back at CB, especially in a 3. He could play Full Back, or even midfield. Just a talented, athletic player who will fit in well with the team.

I hope we get it signed off.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app
Ive been saying he could fill in at RB.......but being honest i haven't a clue if he has ever played there.:)

Replacement for Wimmer or addition too?

Should be in addition to. As I've said several times this summer, we currently have 5 senior pros (JV, TA, ED, KW, VW) covering 4 positions in our 3-5-2 formation. Thats not enough. 2 players out and we either need to change to 4-2-3-1 or play CCV (who is unproven)

Replacement for Wimmer or addition too?

i think Wimmer is gone. He wants first team football.

Sanchez is more right sided and apparently can cover at right back too. If Verts gets injured then i dont see a natural left footed centre back replacement in our squad.

Should be in addition to. As I've said several times this summer, we currently have 5 senior pros (JV, TA, ED, KW, VW) covering 4 positions in our 3-5-2 formation. Thats not enough. 2 players out and we either need to change to 4-2-3-1 or play CCV (who is unproven)

i dont think Poch is going to play 3 at the back that often. I think he will mix it up depending on the opposition and injuries

or sell him and buy Ben Gibson, or play Ben Davies who has played in a back 3 on the left side before

Yes, and Davies plays there for Wales...but then you're getting into dangerous territory similar to that for Dier where we assume he can play RB, CB and DM so we dont need as much cover in each of those. He can only play 1 position at a time!

Back