• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Dating sites...

And why is it that when your relationship situation is getting fudged up that you end up with all these lovey dovey couples in front of you, they can go fudge each other in the dirty septic tanks of dirty bathrooms in the skankiest hotels as far as I'm concerned

For being happy in public? Scum. Pure scum.

I'm sorry but I'm just in a fudged off mood. Does it have to be so in your face that couples display their feelings?

Yup I'm so deliriously happy for them.

Boys need your advice! She just text me. I left a message on her fb saying how you feeling? She said she can't message me back on there and has now asked how I am....

Say I'm good, and ask her out, or chill respond and wait, or don't even reply and play a game????

Did it go to plan?

I think too that you need to let your ex go, until you do so you will always be looking for a replacement. You will feel those clingy tendencies plus probably latch on to women who give you the slightest interest merely because you want there to be something there.

When the time is right, when you meet a new woman, treat her as her and try to leave all comparisons with your ex behind. A new woman will, obviously, be different but for all the parts of your ex that you will miss, there will be sides to the new woman that you'll appreciate and were not with your ex.

Lastly, enjoy yourself, don't beat yourself up over mistakes, we all make them. Just move on and do what you can.

Agreed.

Sorry for my outburst in here the other day, I've not had a good few days and vented my frustration at life in here.

There is a stigma attached to meeting people from the Internet. I think it gives you good chance to meet new women but they need to be willing to take the step of meeting in person and not all are. And this is as much thanks to their anxiety as it is with their disliking of us.

Sorry for my outburst in here the other day, I've not had a good few days and vented my frustration at life in here.

There is a stigma attached to meeting people from the Internet. I think it gives you good chance to meet new women but they need to be willing to take the step of meeting in person and not all are. And this is as much thanks to their anxiety as it is with their disliking of us.

What are they doing on these sites then? Unless it's to give their ego a boost by having a load of blokes message them.

I have never & will never go on one of these sites but surely if you put yourself on there,it's to meet people in person? Strange

What are they doing on these sites then? Unless it's to give their ego a boost by having a load of blokes message them.

I have never & will never go on one of these sites but surely if you put yourself on there,it's to meet people in person? Strange

You do meet people in person. Within five messages you gotta get her number or it just aint gonna happen. Most people are hesitant to treating it the same as going up to a woman in a bar and chatting for five mins.

If you get her number you are good to go and ask her out. If she says no - then next. Simple.

You do but there are those people who joined dating sites as they wanted another option. They might not want to meet, hoping instead to meet someone in person due to the Internet stigma but they enjoy the attention lavished on them by random guys all who think that they have a chance of turning her head and being the guy that finally encourages her to meet in person.

You do meet people in person. Within five messages you gotta get her number or it just aint gonna happen. Most people are hesitant to treating it the same as going up to a woman in a bar and chatting for five mins.

If you get her number you are good to go and ask her out. If she says no - then next. Simple.

Do you not get her number before you meet? That's the way that I play it.

Was talking to a female friend last night, she was talking about meeting people specifically in London. She says when ever she goes out in London people just don't talk, stick to their cliques or have no personality. Hence she spends alot of her money taking holidays in New York. There, people multi date no big deal, and reckons guys are more cool. She is 5'11", great pins but thinks guys over here are intimidated....

Was talking to a female friend last night, she was talking about meeting people specifically in London. She says when ever she goes out in London people just don't talk, stick to their cliques or have no personality. Hence she spends alot of her money taking holidays in New York. There, people multi date no big deal, and reckons guys are more cool. She is 5'11", great pins but thinks guys over here are intimidated....

Just look at your own group of friends.... how many of them go up to women and are good at it?

I have a mate who can talk like a girl.. he easily goes up to women but gets over friendly and he fudges himself over.

The rest of us are useless.

I used internet dating and it was fun but didnt expect to meet any one special.. I went on loads of dates and met some nice people. Just no spark with any of them. The thing is it gives you confidence when you get dates and i think that transformed itself in life.

I then put up an old TV on gumtree and a sweet girl bought it.. I tried it on and a few months later we started having sex. We are now together and may be for life.. who knows.

Point being is the more exposure with women and the more you talk to them you become a natural. That can only be a good thing

Going back to the point of couples showing affection in public.. its one of my pet hates! what are they trying to prove?? i always think its those who do it that have the problems

Exactly. Why can't guys just find girls in the normal way.

I quite agree.
I do all my shopping in the high street, in the "normal way". Never mind the wealth of options, savings and convenience that I can find in thousands of places online.
I only ever play video games with people sitting in the room next to me, in the "normal way". Never mind the wealth of options, and convenience that I can find in thousands of places online.
I only ever write letters, because that's the "normal way". Never mind the thousands of hugely convenient and modern way of communications that's available to all.
I still hire my VHS videos from the video shop in town, in the "normal way". Never mind the thousands of hugely convenient and modern ways of delivering it to my plethora of modern technology gadgets without stepping out of the front door.

Things change, lifestyles change. Prejudices and stigma disappear. But some people take longer than others to latch on. It's not for everybody (I've never met anybody from an online dating site, for example - yet), but I wouldn't rule it out without looking into it. Some people are a bit too judgemental over some things.

With certain dating sites some of them say whats on the tin i.e shagging etc,so who are these women then and if so why are they on it ??? If they are looking for a partner for life etc,why are they looking for a man on these dating sites and not out there doing it the normal way of finding a partner.Any man on these sites aren't exactly going to be faithful aren't they.

Its the same with the paper ads with their double meanings that women write,have they run out of men in their who area whove they 've shagged and they need fresh meat of sorts.

If their up for it it shouldn't be hard(whoo errr)to find someone in a pub or club to sleep with.

Did it go to plan?

she said as mates, we can go out. Still messaging her as mates on FB as want her as a female mate really. But still reckon im in with a chance of banging her so will see how it goes. Will do the mate thing as it will take some pressure of it all and then when we are out spanked or on it will move in and say we should be "friends with benefits".

Exactly. Why can't guys just find girls in the normal way.
The thing is - dating sites are becoming more 'normal' by the day, there's loads of them about! Just because you want to go out and meet girls in a certain way, why can't other people do it differently who may have time constraints etc? Everyone is different. If someone is getting their socks off through the internet then fair enough.

I've never used one and don't really intend to at this time (I'm 21), but in the future I might! If the well dries up, then a man has to look for some water elsewhere...

Back