• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Dating sites...

The thing is - dating sites are becoming more 'normal' by the day, there's loads of them about! Just because you want to go out and meet girls in a certain way, why can't other people do it differently who may have time constraints etc? Everyone is different. If someone is getting their socks off through the internet then fair enough.

I've never used one and don't really intend to at this time (I'm 21), but in the future I might! If the well dries up, then a man has to look for some water elsewhere...

Ah 21, what a great age. im 29 and would pay thousands of pounds to be 21 again.

Ginola stop messaging girls on FB, just text or call. In fact I would just ring up, the art of converation is dying and from the ladies I chat to they all bemoan that its all texting and people playing games, waiting a day to respond, putting winkies in etc.

Just go back to plain old fashioned calling, will work better than anything else and you get to know them better at the same time.

If you are going to do all that texting lark then make a joke out of it like I'm not sure what the protocol here is, arent I supposed to wait 3 days etc etc and then make a joke out of it. That puts you in the clear to text back as normal whenever you want without sounding like some weird cling on.

Just look at your own group of friends.... how many of them go up to women and are good at it?

I have a mate who can talk like a girl.. he easily goes up to women but gets over friendly and he fudges himself over.

The rest of us are useless.

I used internet dating and it was fun but didnt expect to meet any one special.. I went on loads of dates and met some nice people. Just no spark with any of them. The thing is it gives you confidence when you get dates and i think that transformed itself in life.

I then put up an old TV on gumtree and a sweet girl bought it.. I tried it on and a few months later we started having sex. We are now together and may be for life.. who knows.

Point being is the more exposure with women and the more you talk to them you become a natural. That can only be a good thing

Going back to the point of couples showing affection in public.. its one of my pet hates! what are they trying to prove?? i always think its those who do it that have the problems

On the downside you have to carry on watching your old brick tv:)

Ginola stop messaging girls on FB, just text or call. In fact I would just ring up, the art of converation is dying and from the ladies I chat to they all bemoan that its all texting and people playing games, waiting a day to respond, putting winkies in etc.

Just go back to plain old fashioned calling, will work better than anything else and you get to know them better at the same time.

If you are going to do all that texting lark then make a joke out of it like I'm not sure what the protocol here is, arent I supposed to wait 3 days etc etc and then make a joke out of it. That puts you in the clear to text back as normal whenever you want without sounding like some weird cling on.

dude you are right. this bird who messaged me on friday night on FB and added me, said "call me dont text!".

So I will leave it a bit and probably call her next week. Stop messaging her on FB, she will get annoyed. Good advice sir.

Ah 21, what a great age. im 29 and would pay thousands of pounds to be 21 again.
Ha it's pretty good I have to say - not going out as much at the mo as I'm skint and have a lot of work on though. Saw this girl I mentioned earlier in the thread a few times now, she's not putting out as much as I'd like and think she wants a relationship when I don't (telling her mates that she 'really likes me' etc) - can't be dealing with her, too clingy haha

Ha it's pretty good I have to say - not going out as much at the mo as I'm skint and have a lot of work on though. Saw this girl I mentioned earlier in the thread a few times now, she's not putting out as much as I'd like and think she wants a relationship when I don't (telling her mates that she 'really likes me' etc) - can't be dealing with her, too clingy haha

Get involved at least for some festive sex and some decent presents. Wish I could go on dating websites but I'm from WestBerkshire we just have arranged relationships with our 2nd cousins and what not. The 6 fingers come in handy tho.

Get involved at least for some festive sex and some decent presents. Wish I could go on dating websites but I'm from WestBerkshire we just have arranged relationships with our 2nd cousins and what not. The 6 fingers come in handy tho.
But that would mean I have to get her a present as well? Not up for that! If she's from West Berkshire then it might be a yes, could get one of her siblings involved

Who says people aren't also going out and meeting girls? Users of online dating are not limiting themselves to that specific method they're actually expanding their horizons.

I used to hate online dating but I became open minded as to why the fudge should I limit myself to the girls I see in everyday life ie tube, pub, bar, work, restaurant and street? Surely by using online dating you're expanding the number of girls you 'meet' and not limiting yourself to the areas you encounter. Online dating allows you to meet people who you wouldn't have met otherwise because you just never met her in a bar.

Another thing I guess is convenience. People run hectic and busy lives with their focus on work etc and online dating allows you to 'conveniently' meet people.

Texting can be good but you can overdo it. If you call constantly you can also overdo it. In all seriousness forget the text and calls and meet up.

Texting can be good but you can overdo it. If you call constantly you can also overdo it. In all seriousness forget the text and calls and meet up.

Too much of anything is bad, I dont mean call daily but if you get in the position where you have sent 10 texts each say in a day no harm in saying thought I'd give you a call etc

I quite agree.
I do all my shopping in the high street, in the "normal way". Never mind the wealth of options, savings and convenience that I can find in thousands of places online.
I only ever play video games with people sitting in the room next to me, in the "normal way". Never mind the wealth of options, and convenience that I can find in thousands of places online.
I only ever write letters, because that's the "normal way". Never mind the thousands of hugely convenient and modern way of communications that's available to all.
I still hire my VHS videos from the video shop in town, in the "normal way". Never mind the thousands of hugely convenient and modern ways of delivering it to my plethora of modern technology gadgets without stepping out of the front door.

Things change, lifestyles change. Prejudices and stigma disappear. But some people take longer than others to latch on. It's not for everybody (I've never met anybody from an online dating site, for example - yet), but I wouldn't rule it out without looking into it. Some people are a bit too judgemental over some things.

you are quite right fudgey socks.

You fudge socks dude nasty

Or is it fudges ****s

The thing is at 21 you wouldnt have thousands of pounds anyways.

The older you get the more money you have but less fun than at 21

The younger you are the less money you have but brickloads of fun

Always thought of dating sites as kind of a last resort. Is that quite a close minded view?

Well yeah because a) what does last resort mean? Do you mean you wanna settle down or you just cant get any girls? b) Does that mean you give up meeting girls in the "outside" world?

You kind of use it in parallel with your daily life. You dont just wake up one day and say " I wanna meet a girl in a bar " and stop with meeting girls in a restaurant or wherever likewise with dating sites you dont wake up saying you will only go through dating sites. It is ANOTHER avenue, another means of meeting women that you wouldnt normally meet because you dont venture into their area or never hang out at the same spots etc

The thing is - dating sites are becoming more 'normal' by the day, there's loads of them about! Just because you want to go out and meet girls in a certain way, why can't other people do it differently who may have time constraints etc? Everyone is different. If someone is getting their socks off through the internet then fair enough.

I've never used one and don't really intend to at this time (I'm 21), but in the future I might! If the well dries up, then a man has to look for some water elsewhere...
Fair enough

boys do you know why most songs are about love? because love is great but love hurts.

Never gave up, sure you might be ugly or unable to look a girl in the eye when you talk but don't worry there is still someone out there for you.

When i was 19 i went through a dry patch, i did not get any pussy for about 4 months. How i got through it, well i learnt to be creative girls love that flimflam. Basically just lie to women and pretend you like the stuff their into then once you have fudged 50 of them you wont give a brick, your be more relaxed and that is when you will meet the women you want to spend your life with.

When you find the women to spend your life with hold onto her because the is nothing better. Yeah i had a lot of women when i was younger, but to be honest it was not hard looking as good as i do. But none of that compares to a loving long term marriage.

Back