• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Danny Rose

I think there is a cigarette paper between the two. Gladly sell if they let us have Oscar. Or Isaiah Brown or Lewis Baker as part of the deal.

I think there is a cigarette paper between the two. Gladly sell if they let us have Oscar. Or Isaiah Brown or Lewis Baker as part of the deal.

Couldn't disagree more. Rose is superior to Davies and was one of our best players last season, whereas Davies was pretty average for the most part. Not playing as regularly affected him for sure, but selling Rose means we then have to sign a new left back as Davies is ill-suited to our system. It would be poor business.

Name me a better left back we could realistically buy, even if we got 20m for him? He should be in Eng squad and I would back him to replace Chelsea's left back due to the fact he is actually left footed. I can see Invanovic moving on next year and Azpi switching flanks to his natural side.

Also the only reason Clyne went for so little was due to his contract running down. Added to the fact Walker is a better version, I really dont see why we should even consider 15m for Rose.

Kolarov.. Bertrand if fit.. I'd go to Madrid and loan or buy Coentrao. I'm not sold on Rose's concentration, his rashness and defending. Offer Madrid Soldado.

Id ask Chelsea for Loftus-Cheek too.

Couldn't disagree more. Rose is superior to Davies and was one of our best players last season, whereas Davies was pretty average for the most part. Not playing as regularly affected him for sure, but selling Rose means we then have to sign a new left back as Davies is ill-suited to our system. It would be poor business.

Name me a better left back we could realistically buy, even if we got 20m for him? He should be in Eng squad and I would back him to replace Chel53a's left back due to the fact he is actually left footed. I can see Invanovic moving on next year and Azpi switching flanks to his natural side.

Also the only reason Clyne went for so little was due to his contract running down. Added to the fact Walker is a better version, I really dont see why we should even consider 15m for Rose.

Just for clarity, do you mean Walker is a better version of Clyne, or do you man Walker is a better right-sided version of Rose?

Just for clarity, do you mean Walker is a better version of Clyne, or do you man Walker is a better right-sided version of Rose?

Walker is better than Clyne. Both struggle with end product and concentration and I think Clyne had some great form within a brilliant Soton system that suited their player. For England he hasn't convinced and I think Walker has more about him.

I can actually see Clyne not impressing next season!

Walker is better than Clyne. Both struggle with end product and concentration and I think Clyne had some great form within a brilliant Soton system that suited their player. For England he hasn't convinced and I think Walker has more about him.

I can actually see Clyne not impressing next season!

Ok thanks for clarifying.

I think i agree...

5x89XRx3sBZFC.gif

Last edited:
Pre-season so lets chill out a little on the brain farts. I'd imagine the rumoured bid/s were on his mind.

Yeah, all our defenders seemed to give a bit too much space... then again it's not like they're playing against scrubs.

Started off (naturally) rusty and I had an inkling he'd get booked. But really picked it up and was very good and much missed.

Very different players. Rose (with experience) is learning how to use his aggression (see my previous post). I started a post about the comparison of Rose and Walker (some time ago) and now I really think the former is miles ahead. If Roy came away with anything today, it should be about Rose and perhaps Dier.

Back