• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Danny Rose

It's the most ridiculous excuse by an adult let alone a PROFESSIONAL footballer who needs it as part of his job. Absolutely pathetic.

......its always in the bottom half of a used shoe box,with the unused tesco vouchers,take away menus and an mot certifucate from 2010....

i thought the club held onto all the passportsfor this reason.

I see chelbrick are sniffing around him. Tge mirror or some such gutter rag claim that chelbrick have asked us to name our price.

The mirror then claims that chelbrick would be willing to pay up to £15 million, to which I say ahahahahahahahahah... fudge right off you clams!!!

every player has a price with Levy....if they offer £15/17 million he be off.....ker-ching.....anyway the player will want to go,in his head he'll think 1st team but he be warming a seat on the subs bench, getting a run out against bricky opposition and getting paid twice as much he's getting now.Then in 18 months time he sold to west ham...

absolutely, im talking in general about the state of the transfer market

It IS mad i agree...but there you go...

In this instance i think it's the Mirror looking to cause us trouble before the start of the season...name your price, but we'll name £15M lol..

I always think they are mainly a pro-Goon/Manure rag anyhow..

that was my thinking, young, english and proven

liverpool just paid a fair whack for that clyne kid who is still in short trousers

Clyne is quality, not a kid, and the 10-12 mill they paid is fantastic value in this mad market

absolutely, im talking in general about the state of the transfer market

Get use to it dude, remember with Rose you have to pay the "English tax", and with the new tv contract the inflationary prices will only get worse. Besides, I actually think he has developed into one of the top left backs in the league

Back