• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Danny Rose

That club means absolutely nothing to me, so why should I allow them to take ownership of a damn colour?

Ive never understood the never red thing personally. It's a colour.

That's completely logical, I have done the never red thing in the past but I'm over it now, I even play 5-a-side in a red Costa Rica shirt.

Tottenham defender Danny Rose is suffering the wrath of his club's fans after appearing in his side's last home match of the season against Hull on Saturday with his hair dyed red - the colour of bitter rivals Arsenal. (Metro)

Yes, because the ground was awash with our fans booing him yesterday...I am amazed that people actually earn a living writing this bilge

That club means absolutely nothing to me, so why should I allow them to take ownership of a damn colour?

Ive never understood the never red thing personally. It's a colour.

tickle my balls with a feather, I suppose the " Never Red" phalanx will be slagging him off at games next, idiots.

did he shank it a little bit, the look on his face as he ran off to celebrate suggests he felt a bit fortunate?

It was with his right foot so even better. If you mean the celebration covering his mouth, he does that when he scores (surely he's not been lucky every time! :D)

I thought he mishit it a bit which was why it looped into the corner as it did. If he'd properly connected I think there would have been more venom on the shot regardless of it being his weaker foot....

that's what I was thinking harr1984

not so much the mouth covering more the look in his eyes and the puff of the cheeks

a goals a goal and the talent is in getting in the right place to start with so I'm
not complaining

he's been great this season, he's my favourite player now, unlike some others he he plays to his ability every single game

Definitely a player who has earned my respect this year. I'll admit I really wasn't a fan of Rose at the start of the season and I was extremely happy when we signed Davies. I still think Davies has a role to play at Spurs (we need cover in every position), but Rose has - no question - been one of our better players this year. Unlike last year, I have no problem starting next season with him as our first choice left back.

that's what I was thinking harr1984

not so much the mouth covering more the look in his eyes and the puff of the cheeks

a goals a goal and the talent is in getting in the right place to start with so I'm
not complaining

he's been great this season, he's my favourite player now, unlike some others he he plays to his ability every single game
Yeah I wasn't even thinking about his celebration, think he's celebrated like that before but not sure- just the shot itself didn't strike me as one totally pure. But a good goal nonetheless not just from him but the assist from Mason too...

All about opinions I suppose but I haven't been shocked by him this season at all. I thought he was good last season, just needed to calm down on the rashness he demonstrated at times. For me the criticism he received in the main on here last season was well over the top. His age, combined with having a good coach who's system suits him, and his ability to now channel his aggression(most of the time!) means his progress hasn't surprised me at all. My player of the year....

All about opinions I suppose but I haven't been shocked by him this season at all. I thought he was good last season, just needed to calm down on the rashness he demonstrated at times. For me the criticism he received in the main on here last season was well over the top. His age, combined with having a good coach who's system suits him, and his ability to now channel his aggression(most of the time!) means his progress hasn't surprised me at all. My player of the year....

If you saw something in Rose last season that suggested he could be the player he is now, you should be a scout.

There were moments last season where he (and Naughton) were just plain fudging terrible ...

Full credit that he has stepped up, but lets be clear, I think even the club thought Davies would be a significant upgrade.

Quite a few isolated posters saw something in Rose. He was often rash and frustrating last season, but he also played quite well and we missed him when injured. Check out around page 39. Amazing the turn around in opinions.

If you saw something in Rose last season that suggested he could be the player he is now, you should be a scout.

There were moments last season where he (and Naughton) were just plain fudgeing terrible ...

Full credit that he has stepped up, but lets be clear, I think even the club thought Davies would be a significant upgrade.

He was far better than anyone gave him credit for. Had a poor spell when he returned from injury. prior to that and in the last 6 games he looked very good.

He is one of those players who fans pick on for anything and even this year I saw people bring up his sending off at villa 4 years ago when criticising him. He was very good earlier this season (had some bad games too) but it has taken him to be the best left back in the Prem in 2015 for people to give him credit. Our fans took a lot of convincing (wrongly) on Danny.

They gave Rose a 5 year deal prior to singing Davies so I think it was more to do with competition than him being a replacement.

Back