• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Daniel Levy - Chairman

Plan is this year:

https://www.skysports.com/nfl/news/...ames-this-year-if-given-coronavirus-all-clear

I think its a bigger picture thing, The end game is to have a London based team/More games - I think that would attract more.

Yeah, I think a London franchise is inevitable and we are in pole position to be the home stadium. At least 8 games each year, the NFL are absolute stadium fluffy bunnies cuddlings too so would be giving us a Super Bowl in no time.

Yeah, I think a London franchise is inevitable and we are in pole position to be the home stadium. At least 8 games each year, the NFL are absolute stadium fluffy bunnies cuddlings too so would be giving us a Super Bowl in no time.
Stadiums too small for that

Would be many years till the Super Bowl was hosted in London. Moving it from its traditional EAst coast Sunday evening time to what would likely be a 13:00 or 14:00 East coast time start. Would imo be contentious in America.

Sadly there is some truth in the article. Winks has not turned into the player we hoped for, and Sissoko is an athlete first and footballer second. Lamela runs around a lot, and will score one or two in the Europa League, but how our midfield could do with a Modric. It may get worse before it gets better....

If dier is in defence it will never get better.

We’ve missed 3 years of stadium sponsorship now (so probably £45m at a reasonable guess). We’re also no longer negotiating the sponsorship as a CL regular. Levy overplayed his hand significantly I think.
3 years? The stadium isn't even open for 2 years.

I'd guess that Levy was planning on having hosted a couple of NFL games and some other major events like a World Heavyweight Boxing match to show how much coverage that a sponsor would get. Proving that coverage would potentially give a bigger sponsorship deal. I recall Levy saying that there were approaches for sponsorship but they weren't the right fit for the stadium. Not sure what he meant by right fit, possibly companies he didn't want to be associated with or work with for whatever reason.

3 years? The stadium isn't even open for 2 years.

I'd guess that Levy was planning on having hosted a couple of NFL games and some other major events like a World Heavyweight Boxing match to show how much coverage that a sponsor would get. Proving that coverage would potentially give a bigger sponsorship deal. I recall Levy saying that there were approaches for sponsorship but they weren't the right fit for the stadium. Not sure what he meant by right fit, possibly companies he didn't want to be associated with or work with for whatever reason.

I’d love to know what companies they are if Levy said no to be associated with.

Anyone wonder whether Levy will reflect on the recent data which shows us as having the 9th highest revenue in European football, yet Mourinho has us in 9th place in the PL?

Jose has us drastically underperforming and needs to go asap. I won't be going to NWHL whilst he's there and know several people who are in a similar position

Anyone wonder whether Levy will reflect on the recent data which shows us as having the 9th highest revenue in European football, yet Mourinho has us in 9th place in the PL?

Jose has us drastically underperforming and needs to go asap. I won't be going to NWHL whilst he's there and know several people who are in a similar position
Would hope no one is stupid enough to look at revenue for anything other than a reference to how much money comes into a club
It mean nothing without knowing the outgoings and therefore profit
I’ve said it before when everyone talks about spend... it has to be related to profit of the club at the time
As our frog it has grown and we had a final coat for the ground we have invested more in the playing side
Before that the money meant nothing as it was being spent on the infrastructure to support the playing side

Would hope no one is stupid enough to look at revenue for anything other than a reference to how much money comes into a club
It mean nothing without knowing the outgoings and therefore profit
I’ve said it before when everyone talks about spend... it has to be related to profit of the club at the time
As our frog it has grown and we had a final coat for the ground we have invested more in the playing side
Before that the money meant nothing as it was being spent on the infrastructure to support the playing side

Its a good guide as to where you stand in the overall pecking order.

Most clubs and companies in the same industry should, in theory, have relatively similar cost structures and capital requirements

Back