• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Daniel Levy - Chairman

I wonder whether Levy is aware of the amount of Spurs fans who feel strongly that Jose needs to be shown the door

If crowds were allowed, Mourinho would be a goner. I'm not sure that Levy is the sort of person to read message boards, podcasts etc though!
I doubt he gives any fudges what we think
All he cares is that we keep turning up in our thousands and spending cash which we will

I doubt he gives any fudges what we think
All he cares is that we keep turning up in our thousands and spending cash which we will

Right but if we were able to go to games now, he'd be worried about the toxic atmosphere and people leaving early or gradually not turning up. He's be focussed on the brand and reptuation, given it directly impacts revenue. He also needs to get the stadium naming rights sorted

Right but if we were able to go to games now, he'd be worried about the toxic atmosphere and people leaving early or gradually not turning up. He's be focussed on the brand and reptuation, given it directly impacts revenue. He also needs to get the stadium naming rights sorted

Which coincidentally will be of lower value due to covid unless its amazon who are smashing it, or netflix ...

Which coincidentally will be of lower value due to covid unless its amazon who are smashing it, or netflix ...

Agreed, but a horrible atmosphere at the club and ground won't have sponsors queueing up

The corporate side would also take a hit if crowds were in. Really, who's going to take time out of their weekend to watch the rubbish we serve up, unless you're a Spurs fan (and even a lot of us wouldnt)

Agreed, but a horrible atmosphere at the club and ground won't have sponsors queueing up

The corporate side would also take a hit if crowds were in. Really, who's going to take time out of their weekend to watch the rubbish we serve up, unless you're a Spurs fan (and even a lot of us wouldnt)

I dont think the Sponsors will really care - the stadium is much more than 25 or so a year football matches now.

They are sponsoring NFL/Concerts/Rugby

It's not the ideal financial climate to be investing massive budgets on sponsorship... either levy drops his guard a little or we have to wait a little longer once things have eventually settled.

Good thing is that there are no imminent London stadiums or venues that are going to be built that match the exposure our stadium gives. But its only for the big fish and not for upstarts.

I wonder whether Levy is aware of the amount of Spurs fans who feel strongly that Jose needs to be shown the door

If crowds were allowed, Mourinho would be a goner. I'm not sure that Levy is the sort of person to read message boards, podcasts etc though!
While I doubt Levy reads message boards I'd be fairly certain that he has someone at the club (media team?) monitoring social media to gauge the mood of the fans, especially since they aren't in the ground.

While I doubt Levy reads message boards I'd be fairly certain that he has someone at the club (media team?) monitoring social media to gauge the mood of the fans, especially since they aren't in the ground.

Hopefully. Come on Mr Levy, you know it makes sense.

I've never wanted a manager out of Spurs as much as I've wanted us shot of this idiot

It's not the ideal financial climate to be investing massive budgets on sponsorship... either levy drops his guard a little or we have to wait a little longer once things have eventually settled.

Good thing is that there are no imminent London stadiums or venues that are going to be built that match the exposure our stadium gives. But its only for the big fish and not for upstarts.
We’ve missed 3 years of stadium sponsorship now (so probably £45m at a reasonable guess). We’re also no longer negotiating the sponsorship as a CL regular. Levy overplayed his hand significantly I think.

We’ve missed 3 years of stadium sponsorship now (so probably £45m at a reasonable guess). We’re also no longer negotiating the sponsorship as a CL regular. Levy overplayed his hand significantly I think.

As usual he is always trying to be overly smart, it works sometimes but sometimes it fails ... on this occasion its been egg on face.

Fan of Harry are you? ;)

Honestly have no idea who that is!

@Finney Is Back

I honestly don’t think the sponsors we are looking at are bothered about the CL - I think it’s NFL

Sadly there is some truth in the article. Winks has not turned into the player we hoped for, and Sissoko is an athlete first and footballer second. Lamela runs around a lot, and will score one or two in the Europa League, but how our midfield could do with a Modric. It may get worse before it gets better....

Honestly have no idea who that is!

@Finney Is Back

I honestly don’t think the sponsors we are looking at are bothered about the CL - I think it’s NFL
The football side of things would pull in far more sponsorship than the 2 NFL games (and who knows how long before that comes back now?).

Back