• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Daniel Levy - Chairman

We're not going to lose all 3 but we're going to be on a worse run of form than we were when Poch got the boot after 12 games - have we had a mid season slump that's taken us to mid table before? Unchartered waters if things don't improve that will test the give him the sesdon theory.

With the league as tight as it is a new manager bounce might get us top 4 and a trophy if we time it right.

I wouldnt bet against us losing all 3 - without Kane up top, our punts forward don't stick. Therefore unless we change our tactics and hold the ball, we're going to be under the cosh til Kane is back. VInicius tried, but isn't Kane (who is?). This shows the limitations of not really having a plan

Agree about a new manager. I'd like a change asap

If the points to date had been amassed either recently or in a more spread manner, I think the patience would be longer. As it stands we’ve won 2 in 9 with only one clean sheet and most of the performances have had an element of scoring and hoping to hold on or conceding and looking incapable of replying. The interspersed cup wins against lower league teams have distracted a little but Mourinho needs to beat West Brom and one of Chelsea or City to show he hasn’t lost the dressing room / can turn this around. West Ham is likely to be a sensitive game too. For all my reservations I still have some faith that he could win the one off
Carabao game but we need to see that the squad is on board with his methods as it’s a long way off.

Possession, high press. The basic components, he's in the Pep/Klopp mould as much as any other manager who gets labelled as a clone of them.

no a clone as I was referring too are ones who have played for or assisted the manager
There have been plenty given chances as they had those credentials

no a clone as I was referring too are ones who have played for or assisted the manager
There have been plenty given chances as they had those credentials
Ok, I thought you meant in terms of playstyle.

If not then I agree, just because you've coached under a particular person there's nothing to say you can replicate their success.

If anything the evidence suggests the exact opposite.

A bit like that great player = a manager idea.

Ok, I thought you meant in terms of playstyle.

If not then I agree, just because you've coached under a particular person there's nothing to say you can replicate their success.

If anything the evidence suggests the exact opposite.

A bit like that great player = a manager idea.
It happens though
A lot
There was a lot of ex Jose coaches out there for a while getting jobs they shouldn’t have

Arteta (doing ok) is a classic of being given a chance without doing the leg work for the club because it’s pep lite

I wonder whether Levy is aware of the amount of Spurs fans who feel strongly that Jose needs to be shown the door

If crowds were allowed, Mourinho would be a goner. I'm not sure that Levy is the sort of person to read message boards, podcasts etc though!

Back