• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Daniel Akindayini

Lol sleep deprived watching the Brazilian league. Forlan still has it by the way.

Mark my words though,the kid is going to be class.

Que?

Anyway I love good news and if this is good news about a Spurs player-what's not to like?

I suppose he is a striker?

Tottenham Hotspur U-18 coach Alex Inglethorpe admits they're excited by the raw talent of Nigerian born young sensation, Daniel Akindayini.

daniel.jpg

Akindayini was in top performance for his side’s victory at Sunderland on Monday.

Inglethorpe spoke to Spurs website and expressed his satisfaction at the prospect of the promising striker

-I was pleased for Daniel, he has raw talent and is an exciting prospect.

Wide player

The right-footed striker can operate as a wide player, and he enjoyed a couple of fine goals as he made return to the Under-18s during the 2011/2012 season.

He has been able to score five times in seven appearances, including braces at home and away against MK Dons, summarily.

Akindayini has been at the White Hart Lane Academy since he was about eight years old and might soon get a promotion to have a feel of the English Premiership.

Attachments

• daniel.jpg
    daniel.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 7
Cool. It's about time we had a really good striker coming from our youth set-up now.
Defenders is all very well, but if we could unleash another Rooney-like talent, that would be awesome.

Coulibaly is an explosive penalty box player. Very instinctive. Defoe esq in many ways. Akindayini is a far more talented all round footballer in my opinion. Great balance,and willing to take on defenders and beat them will skill and trickery.

Anonymous post on Windy's blog back in January...

"Daniel Akindayini,is going to be quality trust me. Best balance I have ever seen a youth player posses"

Coulibaly is an explosive penalty box player. Very instinctive. Defoe esq in many ways. Akindayini is a far more talented all round footballer in my opinion. Great balance,and willing to take on defenders and beat them will skill and trickery.

We have Ronaldo in our youth ranks and no one's ever noticed? What's the deal with the guy? I can understand him being talented, but he's got to have SOME sort of faults. The last perfect striker we had was Jimmy Greaves, and apparently even he couldn't head the ball for peanuts.

Back