• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Cycling thread

A shame if yet another winner shows up as a cheat. What evidence is pointing to Nibali being a doper?

I can not remember the exact data but it was more to do with his links to some dodgy doctor and also how his improvement spiked suddenly. Like you I hope not as well.

has his performance spiked?

he was being talked about as a potential GT winner since he was a junior iirc

so was clamador

I just remember reading things that had me questioning his integrity I hope it does not turn out he doped but I am unsure, guess I have been watching cycling to long, will always love the sport but am not completely sure it is legit a bit like horse racing.

How you dont answer a question about doping

Cavenidsh - "Are you 100% that one of these journalists isn't ****ing your wife?"
[video=youtube;3j8PoCtrLIQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3j8PoCtrLIQ[/video]

a little disingenuous, his misdemeanours were before he joined sky, there is no indication either of them are involved

a little disingenuous, his misdemeanours were before he joined sky, there is no indication either of them are involved

no but i thought Sky were giving a swerve to anyone who is tainted, suspected, or previously involved in doping. And they go ahead and hire this guy??

And when you're in cycling (and the peleton) the majority know whats going on and whose doing what. Due diligence bypass,me thinks.

This is Rasmussen kicked off the tour whilse in yellow. Rasmussen testified he was doped by Leinders
rasmussen.jpg

This is Froome
WljDWwM.jpg

This is Wiggins
Bradley-Wiggins-in-his-ho-008.jpg

I've never seen cyclists able to get that skinny and be able to beat everyone in a time trial.
Its like aaron lennon getting 10 headed goals a season. It doesnt make any sense.

Tour of Dubai starts today, many streams online if anyone wants to watch, Cav has his whole lead out train, but Giant Shimano are there to so should be quite interesting.

Was good finish the lead out looked strong, sky look like they might finally be trying to switch things up and do more then one thing by contesting the sprint. Shame they did not do that when cav was there they would have won 8 stages easily in the Tour De France.

Back