• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Crazy Fact of the Day

If we're having a bit of a Jenas love in I was there at Old Trafford (06-07?) when he scored a peach of a free kick to give us a 1-1 draw (Silvestre scored a really cheap-arse scrappy goal for them if I remember correctly).

I've never been so wrong about a signing as I was about Bentley. After seeing us sign expensive brick from abroad who couldn't cut it in the Premiership, here was finally a player proven in the Premier League with real end product to his game. What I realised was that he was a MOTD player. Someone who will shoot whenever he gets within 30 yards of the goal and most of them go into row Z. Someone who takes the set-pieces at a club that practice them regularly like Blackburn. Although on MOTD I never got to see all the set-pieces that went miles too high or didn't clear the first man. When he came to Spurs he thought he'd made it, stopped practising them and turned to absolute brick. If he'd had as much dedication to his game as Beckham had then I'm sure he could have been that good, but he was more interested in showing off his sports cars and going to VIP sections of stossy London nightclubs than spending time on the training ground.

Don't think we have any use for JJ anymore. We have at least six central midfielders better than him. He was a well rounded player but had no outstanding attributes. Whilst that meant he was a competent passer, dribbler, finisher, tackler etc, he wasn't good enough and passing, dribbling or finishing to be an attacking midfielder, nor good enough at tackling, marking and covering gaps to be a defensive midfielder. Jack of all trades but masters of none don't succeed at the top level.

Hand gestures only for now methinks. We could well be playing these lowlifes again this season. Idiots. I'd say they've decimated their global fan base with their nonsense this season if "decimate" didn't mean "lose 10%".

It's much worse than that

Thats what happens when out of your global fanbase, 90% started "supporting" you because of your name and history.

Jenas' performance against Arsenal in the league cup semi final was a 10 out of 10. He was magnificent. I'll never forget that.

I think that Jenas still has what it takes to play at the top level (although perhaps not for us). I worry for Bentley's career.

Funny they have both scored wonder goals early in their Spurs careers... based on that stat, I'm starting to fear for Rose & Walker!!

Back