• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Covid outbreak at Spurs

...there's not much point discussing if you believe that!
As I say it’s arguably no worse than here
The players will be quarantined more and assuming their vaccinated the issues should be minor and less
If the prem can go on and other players have to play for their countries, they shouldn’t be exempt from a competition already treated with contempt by many

As I say it’s arguably no worse than here
The players will be quarantined more and assuming their vaccinated the issues should be minor and less
If the prem can go on and other players have to play for their countries, they shouldn’t be exempt from a competition already treated with contempt by many

Any clubs who withdraw players from ACON should be told their players will as a result be disqualified from WC. We need to see a straight bat applied

Preach brother, preach
I think we have to back it
It’s a ball ache for us western clubs but people can’t lead ignorant can they the tournament supports a growing football hotbed and these clubs want the fans an the income but not the inconvenience of the tournament
It’s typical of the £££ in the game and the way it tends to flow in certain directions

I would love it if ACON, copa America and Asian cup got picked up for prime time terrestrial coverage in Europe. It could have the Football Italia in the 90s effect in terms of profile

Any clubs who withdraw players from ACON should be told their players will as a result be disqualified from WC. We need to see a straight bat applied
It's an incredibly important and properly scheduled competition.

It's absolutely unforgivable that any team should even consider keeping players out of it.

As long as we don't have any players involved.

Back