• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Covid outbreak at Spurs

I do hope we play Sunday or we'll have 4 games to make up, sounds like most players are back and Liverpool will have a few out so probably as good a time as any to play them.

I do hope we play Sunday or we'll have 4 games to make up, sounds like most players are back and Liverpool will have a few out so probably as good a time as any to play them.

Agreed. They definitely have 3 out with covid, including VVD, and you've got to think that if 3 have it, then more positive tests are on their way.

We might have 1-2 out as well as players coming back to fitness

Strategically it would be a good move to play the games where expectations are low and postpone the ones where we expect wins.

Can someone post the article? I saw the headline about postponing the midweek games on 28th/29th....but not the boxing day ones? I dont get the logic

Their talking the 3 Christmas games all being off for all clubs

Thanks. Not sure how that would work, unless teams end up playing Sat/Mon/Thurs/Sun at points in the season. Maybe the weaker teams wont have too, but teams in Europe and progressing in cup would have those sort of weeks at some point

Having Covid seems to have done our squad an awful lot of good. Maybe we faked the whole thing and pumped them all full of Nandrolone instead, knowing no one would go near a plague village to come dope testing?

They have to do what’s right for the league

They wont have games conflicting with the CL (and EL and ECL) finals. Personally I dont see any break happening - just play whatever games we can and teams will have to catch-up later in the season

There just needs to be a clear postponement rule based on number of players with covid and timing of tests and cancellations

Makes sense to postpone the games on the 28th/29th at the very least. Can’t have some teams playing twice in 3 days and others once or not at all.

Makes sense to postpone the games on the 28th/29th at the very least. Can’t have some teams playing twice in 3 days and others once or not at all.

You can say a lot about the FA, but sensible isn't a word anyone would use. So I fully expect them to pick random games to postpone.

You can say a lot about the FA, but sensible isn't a word anyone would use. So I fully expect them to pick random games to postpone.

It's the PL rather than the FA, and being so, it's the clubs who will decide/vote whether to postpone.

Back