• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Coronavirus

I see that despite this virus being around for well over a year, you’ve still learnt sweet fcuk all.

Enjoy the forth wave lockdown when it comes.

The can not now be any excuses or leniency. It is completely at the government's door and to not have shut down flights from India sooner is ridiculous.

India I hope in the future will be a great trading partner and personally I have always had a thing for Indian women. But I imagine when the next wave comes and I'm not one of the woke lot but the racists ones will blame the Indian's. That for me is very sad and avoidable but the government are to crap to realise.

They have gotten worse as this has gone on when you would assume it would go the other way.

They have gotten worse as this has gone on when you would assume it would go the other way.

They were brick in the beginning too, tbf. They seemed to think there was some kind of magic covid shield around the UK. While watching the hospital system in Italy collapse on the news every night, Johnson was shaking hands in covid wards while infecting his partner and half the cabinet.

It’s been a clusterfudge from the start, and only the NHS have started to turn it around with the vaccine rollout.

They were brick in the beginning too, tbf. They seemed to think there was some kind of magic covid shield around the UK. While watching the hospital system in Italy collapse on the news every night, Johnson was shaking hands in covid wards while infecting his partner and half the cabinet.

It’s been a clusterfudge from the start, and only the NHS have started to turn it around with the vaccine rollout.
They got everyone to clap the NHS on a Thursday night.

In what way is the economy not "people's lives?"
Of course it is. But if you allow covid harm to increase you also increase economic damage. Actually I don't even think it came down to economy Vs saving lives. It comes down to the fact that those in charge didn't really care about the "type" of lives that were being lost.

Of course it is. But if you allow covid harm to increase you also increase economic damage. Actually I don't even think it came down to economy Vs saving lives. It comes down to the fact that those in charge didn't really care about the "type" of lives that were being lost.
Where in the scale of life value would you place the elderly and infirm?

Where in the scale of life value would you place the elderly and infirm?
I don't have such a scale mate. I understand there are professionals who in the worst kinds of circumstances have to make those decisions but they are usually based on very tight criteria and not personal judgements.

Again I say that every life is precious is and equal. That's not to say that I disagree with arguments around over population but imho you control that through birth rates rather than letting people die.

Back