• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Coronavirus

But what about if the efficacy of the first dose wains over a period of time without the second dose?

Has that been checked?

If it does wain without the second dose then we could see a scenario where we could be heading into a far worse scenario than we have now.
The limited data currently available shows that immunity following a single dose doesn’t suddenly wane after 3 months...

Vaccines are designed to induce better response than being infected, so we should see at least 5 months immunity judging by this SIREN study of 20,000 healthcare workers...

Yep - protect those at risk and allow everyone else to carry on.

So you would have protected all the vulnerable and everyone in their bubbles? Kept all those who Co habit and are in contact with the vulnerable. All the diabetics. All those on immuno suppressors. That's millions of people locked in doors while we waited for the vaccine. I for a period thought it was possible but I've accepted it never was. The cheapest and most effective way to handle it would have been zero Covid. I'm stunned you can't admit that now.

Reactions: DTA
Had my first jab this morning, I assume Bill Gates owns me now, or is that after the second?

You have to be underneath a 5G phone mast to enervate the nanotech otherwise the particles accumulate in your eyeballs until they reach sufficient concentration to be activated when you next see the huaweii logo.

Let's hope the bump in deaths/cases from Christmas starts to recede soon and these 5mill + first doses start to have an impact. We have to start seeing some improvement soon hey?

Priti Patel has drawn the short straw for today's 5pm briefing. Payback for her "I wanted us to close the borders last year" comments?
No doubt it will be another scintillating performance of total ineptitude.

The Gov are useless what ever side on the fence you sit

but sage advice was it doesn’t make any difference

just like they are backing the 1 shot and delay programme which everyone else is screaming no at.

Let's hope the bump in deaths/cases from Christmas starts to recede soon and these 5mill + first doses start to have an impact. We have to start seeing some improvement soon hey?
Cases and hospitalisations have been decreasing for over a week but deaths might take until end of January to follow the downwards trend.

Vaccines require a few weeks to fully prime immune system, so we probably won’t be able to end lockdown until March if government intends to protect all clinically vulnerable groups though.

6C79CE15-0DC0-4F59-99F4-23C3F6732779.jpeg 4CCD256A-F1BD-42EA-B33F-61AF645E02D8.jpeg

Back