• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Coronavirus

You mean measures that we were not sure (and still aren't sure) would have the required effect?

I know you're desperate to make this the fault of the evil Tories, but in this case our PM has done precisely what an sensible person would do. He's listened to a broad range of experts, had them all meet and come up with joint solutions and put them into effect quickly, updating the methods as and when the information changes.

I'm sorry but you can't pin this on them. If you want to pin it somewhere, take a look at your beloved communism over in China.

Haha my beloved communism. Actually laughed out loud.

If the experts were saying dont do tests from those that were coming from china then later Iran then later Italy... then he needs new experts

I’ve just been on a call with work and the “worry” is Londoners not listening and cracking on down the pub and in the restaurants
They will mobilise additional “green” resource to support the boys in blue very very soon if things don’t change
They already are helping behind the scene with vehicles and medical support

I’ve just been on a call with work and the “worry” is Londoners not listening and cracking on down the pub and in the restaurants
They will mobilise additional “green” resource to support the boys in blue very very soon if things don’t change
I’ve heard that in 48 hours, the army will have discretionary powers to use machine guns and heavy artillery on anyone on the street who they feel is carrying Covid 19.

Haha my beloved communism. Actually laughed out loud.

If the experts were saying dont do tests from those that were coming from china then later Iran then later Italy... then he needs new experts
Sir Patrick Vallance said:
...w..simply don't have mass testing available for the population now" ....... "when you only have capacity to do a certain number of tests you have to prioritise the most vulnerable groups."
Maybe he should ask Gordon Brown to get his unicorns to brick out some extra tests along with all the money he's gonna ask them for.

I’ve heard that in 48 hours, the army will have discretionary powers to use machine guns and heavy artillery on anyone on the street who they feel is carrying Covid 19.
Well the guys I know aren’t going out armed
They are going out with fuel pumps and medical kit
They will do something for London though I’m sure

We used to have water cannon - they'd be handy right now.

Well the guys I know aren’t going out armed
They are going out with fuel pumps and medical kit
They will do something for London though I’m sure
Maybe setting fire to people who don’t comply?

This is on its way to the Thames earlier today apparently.

Attachments

• upload_2020-3-19_16-2-44.jpeg
    upload_2020-3-19_16-2-44.jpeg
    105.8 KB · Views: 34
  • upload_2020-3-19_16-2-44.png
    upload_2020-3-19_16-2-44.png
    836 KB · Views: 27
Maybe he should ask Gordon Brown to get his unicorns to brick out some extra tests along with all the money he's gonna ask them for.

Yeah.... or at the outbreak in china, Iran and italy test those that were coming from those countries.... which is what I said.

Not only did they not test them there was no effort to track them... complete and utter incompetence.

Yeah.... or at the outbreak in china, Iran and italy test those that were coming from those countries.... which is what I said.

Not only did they not test them there was no effort to track them... complete and utter incompetence.
I know you'd dearly love to pin this on Conservatives but it's not going to happen. Their performance has been exemplary to this point, and they're showing that they're likely to continue that way despite Labour fudging us out of all our money when they should have been paying down debt.

Back