• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Coronavirus

True, although International human rights laws advise that it should be unlawful to discriminate due to health status and that it's a persons right to determine what medicines/vaccines enters their body without discrimination. However, will this be respected?

A society where certain privileges are only given if you have certain injections / medication / health status wouldn't be great.

Next up, tax breaks if you are sterilised :) (Although actually...I've undone my own argument as that sounds good)

It also potentially goes against The Nuremberg Code as well as a few UN charters i believe..

How does it not? Make Polio, Measels and Rubella Great Again

Removing these diseases is amazing, but the idea of restricting an individuals privileges if they haven't been vaccinated against these would be ridiculous.
i.e. 3 billion people in the world don't have Rubella vaccines, yet babies effected are <100,000. But what, restrict those 3 billion people?

I think we all agree that vaccinations are good.
But forced vaccinations, or the slippery slope of policing based on vaccination is very bad.

Removing these diseases is amazing, but the idea of restricting an individuals privileges if they haven't been vaccinated against these would be ridiculous.
i.e. 3 billion people in the world don't have Rubella vaccines, yet babies effected are <100,000. But what, restrict those 3 billion people?

I think we all agree that vaccinations are good.
But forced vaccinations, or the slippery slope of policing based on vaccination is very bad.

Come on, human's shouldn't be allowed to reproduce unless they pass a basic IQ / competency test.

The number of smack heads you see pushing prams around housing diseased little future-criminals, totally unacceptable.

Daily death toll in the US is 1,500 now. Well on course to hit 300,000 by xmas. Crazy. It'll overtake their WW2 death toll of around 415,000 by the time its over.

You are allowed not to have the vaccine, but if you are not vaccinated from Corona you have to continue living as if you could catch it. I am currently restricted in my freedoms due to this virus. I will take the vaccine to get them back. People who don't though.... fudge them.

I am currently restricted in my freedoms due to this virus.

To be absolutely specific: The virus isn't restricting you from doing anything, you're restricted in your freedoms due to rules imposed by other humans under a threat of fines/violence for non-compliance.

if you are not vaccinated from Corona you have to continue living as if you could catch it.

What if someone doesn't care about catching it themselves? Lots of people aren't worried in the slightest.

Some logistical issues for the Pfizer vac....................

Some vaccines can be stored at normal fridge temperature and easily transported to wherever they’re needed. But things are trickier with this one. It has to be kept at -70C and in carefully handled containers. According to a presentation slide published online, which has been quoted by Science magazine, the dry ice in the box containing vaccine doses has to be replenished within 24 hours upon delivery, the box can’t be open more than twice in one day and it can only remain open for a maximum of one minute each time.

Not only that, manufacturers will require a vast and reliable source of materials such as glass vials so that they can produce and package billions of doses of the vaccine. Ensuring all of this goes to plan and the vaccine is delivered in appropriate conditions all around the world is not easy. The requirements for keeping it very cold only add to the expense and complexity of the operation. As does the fact that recipients need to get two doses at the right time, three weeks apart.

Some vaccines can be stored at normal fridge temperature and easily transported to wherever they’re needed. But things are trickier with this one. It has to be kept at -70C and in carefully handled containers. According to a presentation slide published online, which has been quoted by Science magazine, the dry ice in the box containing vaccine doses has to be replenished within 24 hours upon delivery, the box can’t be open more than twice in one day and it can only remain open for a maximum of one minute each time.

Not only that, manufacturers will require a vast and reliable source of materials such as glass vials so that they can produce and package billions of doses of the vaccine. Ensuring all of this goes to plan and the vaccine is delivered in appropriate conditions all around the world is not easy. The requirements for keeping it very cold only add to the expense and complexity of the operation. As does the fact that recipients need to get two doses at the right time, three weeks apart.

...aaaaannnnndddd, lockdown until March/April....

:(

Oh ye of little faith. There's bound to be someone who has no experience of logistics, medicines, packaging, transportation, cooling facilities etc. but thankfully is either married to or is a close contact of a government minister/advisor who can oversee the roll-out. :)

Oh ye of little faith. There's bound to be someone who has no experience of logistics, medicines, packaging, transportation, cooling facilities etc. but thankfully is either married to or is a close contact of a government minister/advisor who can oversee the roll-out. :)
'Coldchain Tech Ltd'....they're incorporating the new company as we speak:)

To be absolutely specific: The virus isn't restricting you from doing anything, you're restricted in your freedoms due to rules imposed by other humans under a threat of fines/violence for non-compliance.

What if someone doesn't care about catching it themselves? Lots of people aren't worried in the slightest.

The disease is contagious and kills old people. If we open up society after people get vaccinated then those who aren't vaccinated and don't care can still catch it and transmit it. Hence why they shouldn't be allowed to give the disease to people who have been responsible enough to take the vaccine.

I believe we’ve ordered 30 million from Belgium coming in January. Hopefully there isnt anything happening around that time to delay shipping...

Also these are not freedoms IMO, they are rights given to responsible members of society, refusing a vaccination makes you irresponsible.

there is zero chance of a vaccine being mandatory.

plus the new mRNA tech utilised in this (pfizer) vaccine is enough to make many people think 'maybe not this time' and thats before you get to the noisy anti-vaxxer crowd, twitterati and the playground mums. Many people don't like GM food, so to have genetic instructions injected into you is not going to be a goer for them, even if its explained to them, lets be honest.

Back