• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Coronavirus

I've read that none of Pfizer trial's are even peer reviewed and this is nothing more than a publicity stunt, for now.

Last edited:
If I consider the risk too high for me I have the option of staying indoors.
What about a diabetic nan (mid 50s) whose work is essential for the economy (PA to a successful SME in the growth phase); earns enough to feed her grandson and live comfortably, but whose outgoings are too high to be covered by universal credit.

How should she manage her risk?

Reactions: DTA
What about a diabetic nan (mid 50s) whose work is essential for the economy (PA to a successful SME in the growth phase); earns enough to feed her grandson and live comfortably, but whose outgoings are too high to be covered by universal credit.

Do all the things that make it virtually impossible to catch it - face shield, 2m distancing, ventilation, etc.

Once the risk is as low as possible, it's a personal choice whether the risk is too high or not.

she would be covered under furlough if unable to work from home.

if you are not covering gyms whole nation you can cover 100 percent of those needing to shield.

Look, today is a good day, the news is positive. And if the vulnerable folk can have this in the next few months we can get on with life as normal and we will see a bounce back. If it wasn't for Brexit things would really bounce back but the clams will blame the issues in the economy on the virus.

Back