• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Circumcision

Re: INfant circumcision. The best one

:lol:
How about we start a gallery; guess the forum member (literally)

Haha.... I know "lol" is terribly overused, but that actually had me laugh out loud...

errm sorry guys, i actually wasnt joking :(

have you guys read the literature on the stuff? i can understand where you guys are coming from in terms of choice but not every culture is this one you live in.

I'm looking for one thats safe and i genuinely was wondering if someone here could help me.

sorry if it offends people but there it is.

btw , it hurts infinately more when you are an adult...the pain nowadays for a baby is the anaesthetic more than anything.

I did this at a later age due to some medical reasons and it was not fun. My dingdong was swollen for a month, even had to a week off of work because I couldn't walk properly and the pain was beyond anything I'd experienced in that region of the body.
To say that you support this kind of thing done to humans without their consent is crazy and just plain wrong, baby or not, religion or not. Only vile, deluded people support this done upon a person they are supposed to love.

That being said, the result after the surgery was splendid, but if I could have been without it I would.

:eek:

wtf!!

So because i want this done and you dont agree with it i.e that the baby doesnt get a say that makes me a vile and deluded guy....oh and that i dont love my son. Nice....see i knew it wasnt just me that generalised

i can see what you mean though with the idea "cutting bits off" can be considered vile if you look at it like butchering another human being but do you think a parent wants to actively butcher their child? with no regards for the baby? as if they enjoy this

but back on the generalising thing...you do realise that you basically group a huge portion of races and continents into that, just because they get this done...as if that is the definitive measure / indicator of a person

Yep, where paedos have it easier in terms of communication...

EDIT - trying to add context to the whole time theory. Things change...

i could interpret this in so many ways.....none of them good...and i think i've latched on to the worst interpretation of it

whatever

i could interpret this in so many ways.....none of them good...and i think i've latched on to the worst interpretation of it

whatever

Can you please explain it to me cos I sure as hell got lost in my own post and reading it back - I don't even remember my point...

Can you please explain it to me cos I sure as hell got lost in my own post and reading it back - I don't even remember my point...

you're probably telling the truth but i dont believe it.
in all honesty i'd rather not get into it with an admin personally...feels like arguing with a judge these days.

Get over yourself mate - I'm not the paid police FFS.

Trying to recall my point - it was about people saying the year is 2014 so everything tha that has been acceptable in the many 100 years should be looked down upon now because the modern World is far more advanced ethically, etc...

If anything, it was one of the few posts that would probably at least back up your original post in it's beliefs...

I just took the humour route because I know that opinion is going to be divided and there is nothing that will change that.

Get over yourself mate - I'm not the paid police FFS.

Trying to recall my point - it was about people saying the year is 2014 so everything tha that has been acceptable in the many 100 years should be looked down upon now because the modern World is far more advanced ethically, etc...

If anything, it was one of the few posts that would probably at least back up your original post in it's beliefs...

I just took the humour route because I know that opinion is going to be divided and there is nothing that will change that.

i see now what you mean, using the date can go both ways.
my apologies on that one as i thought you were inferring something on people that had that done to their children

as for your first comment, couldnt care less if you get paid or not sir.......am still not doing it. Thankfully i was wrong on the post and i dont have to

i see now what you mean, using the date can go both ways.
my apologies on that one as i thought you were inferring something on people that had that done to their children

as for your first comment, couldnt care less if you get paid or not sir.......am still not doing it. Thankfully i was wrong on the post and i dont have to

Mate, have you read all of this thread?? I said I had it done when I was 6. It wasn't my decision to get it done! (the only wrong decision I made at that age was to send in a picture of a kid on a bike to Tony Hart's Gallery - not knowing there was a subject of the week!)

And "Sir"?? Thanks man! \o/

errm sorry guys, i actually wasnt joking :(

have you guys read the literature on the stuff? i can understand where you guys are coming from in terms of choice but not every culture is this one you live in.

I'm looking for one thats safe and i genuinely was wondering if someone here could help me.

sorry if it offends people but there it is.

btw , it hurts infinately more when you are an adult...the pain nowadays for a baby is the anaesthetic more than anything.

Ah yes, cultural relativism. Always a winner...

You sound almost surprised at the reaction?

Yes it's offensive, but that's not really the relevant point. I can handle offense.

The pain portion is also largely irrelevant. It's about consent, something infants cannot give. For me it seems wrong to perform unnecessary surgical procedures on people who cannot consent.

By the way I disagree with Fhtagn. I don't think you're vile, I have no idea if you're deluded or not and I have no doubts you love you son. My disagreement is with your opinion and the action being discussed.

Mate, have you read all of this thread?? I said I had it done when I was 6. It wasn't my decision to get it done! (the only wrong decision I made at that age was to send in a picture of a kid on a bike to Tony Hart's Gallery - not knowing there was a subject of the week!)

And "Sir"?? Thanks man! \o/

you did??!!

i completely missed that...i think i skimmed everything after it seemed like me , my family, tribe..., 90% of west african became this vile, barbaric deluded bunch of child butchering ****s because we get our kids circumcised

am not on form over the last year or so for personal reasons (doesnt change that some of the opinions i have formed in that time on some posters are final LOL) but i do respect and understand why people think that this is an unecessary , allegedly badly painful procedure

to be honest if i was raised here completely i think i would believe the same thing...hell just being here 15 years has changed my view on so many things i took for granted back home, but not this unfortunately....

i would still not like an entire group to be judged or my son either for whatever decisions people make on his behalf

yes , the "sir" shows submissive potential ..... so when i tell a potential infraction disher something they dont like at least the idea that they have the hammer is not lost on me

Ah yes, cultural relativism. Always a winner...

You sound almost surprised at the reaction?

Yes it's offensive, but that's not really the relevant point. I can handle offense.

The pain portion is also largely irrelevant. It's about consent, something infants cannot give. For me it seems wrong to perform unnecessary surgical procedures on people who cannot consent.

By the way I disagree with Fhtagn. I don't think you're vile, I have no idea if you're deluded or not and I have no doubts you love you son. My disagreement is with your opinion and the action being discussed.

yes it is always a winner of some sorts culture is, and yes i was semi surprised at the reaction ...not completely though as this is a sensitive topic all over the place in UK

but people do have cultures where things are done...and it is a very powerful thing ...goes on long before i was alive and long after i am gone.

you do have a point in the idea of choice to have something that is considered unecessary done on someone that cant defend themselves. cant argue that.....and to be honest i am very ignorant on the whole thing.....i was under the impression that it was better looking and better for hygene and better to stop bacteria building up as well. in truth though i have been told that for so long in my life and also it IS a cultural thing that i would say i am very oblivious to indepth analysis and debate of the matter as i have pretty much accepted the procedure needs to be done

do you think i make this idea of cutural reasons to have this done? where are you from and are you religious would you say?

i find the anti circumcision argument to be quite tedious if im honest.

they're not lobbing someones arm off, it's an insignificant part of the body (in the grand scheme of things) and from what ive read doesn't cause any serious, lasting distress to the child.

yes it is always a winner of some sorts culture is, and yes i was semi surprised at the reaction ...not completely though as this is a sensitive topic all over the place in UK

but people do have cultures where things are done...and it is a very powerful thing ...goes on long before i was alive and long after i am gone.

you do have a point in the idea of choice to have something that is considered unecessary done on someone that cant defend themselves. cant argue that.....and to be honest i am very ignorant on the whole thing.....i was under the impression that it was better looking and better for hygene and better to stop bacteria building up as well. in truth though i have been told that for so long in my life and also it IS a cultural thing that i would say i am very oblivious to indepth analysis and debate of the matter as i have pretty much accepted the procedure needs to be done

do you think i make this idea of cutural reasons to have this done? where are you from and are you religious would you say?

Cultural relativism and arguments based on that will always fall on their own sword in any serious discussion imo. Cultures change, often for the better. Look at British culture, how would you liked the cultural relativists shouting "this is how it's always been, it's our culture" to have won the argument the last 50 years? How about the last 100? The last 500?

I think you're wrong about hygiene, seriously it's not that hard to clean your dingdong. I don't care if you're right about esthetics as I've said previously in the thread.

I don't think you made the idea of cultural reasons, I'm sure you're under a lot of cultural (and perhaps religious?) pressure to have this done. But this is how social progress has always been made, against the tide of cultural and religious pressure. Where people have spoken out, argued, reasoned and gradually people have changed their minds. You're a smart and kind human being, I'm sure you're capable of seeing the parallels between the arguments you're presenting (or, perhaps insulting: parroting?) and the arguments you yourself have been outraged by when presented by others in other contexts.

I'm from Norway, I'm probably the least religious person I know. Well, that might not be true, but I certainly don't know anyone less religious than me. I'm an agnostic, an atheist and an anti-theist. I'm lucky in that I've grown up in a society where being this is comfortable, I've never had to be brave to hold those beliefs. I have a tremendous amount of respect for those people who have bravely taken part in making the social changes that have led to the situation I find myself in and for those people who aren't as lucky as myself who continue to bravely stand for the side of the rational, the sceptical, the honest, the enlightened.

i find the anti circumcision argument to be quite tedious if im honest.

they're not lobbing someones arm off, it's an insignificant part of the body (in the grand scheme of things) and from what ive read doesn't cause any serious, lasting distress to the child.

I'm quite sure earlobes are insignificant in the grand scheme of things.

Would you be ok with people surgically removing the earlobes of their infant children for religious or cultural reasons?

How about tattoos? If we could find a nice, relatively painless way (or perhaps we could use anesthesia?) would you be ok with parents tattooing their infants? It's not like it would cause significant bodily harm?

Or if tattoos are too far fetched, how about piercings? Would you be able to think of a non-tedious argument against parents giving their new born baby a nipple-ring? That would even be a damage that would grow shut if the kid grew up not wanting it around any more. Surely if Tom Cruise decided to chunk a Scientology-figurine into his child's earlobe he should be allowed to?

Back