• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Christian Eriksen

flimflam reporting to fill column inches? RM playing transfer strategy games via the press? Or genuine report as to their lack of interest?

We have no idea. For all we know he might have been lined up to go but we’re waiting to sign NDembele.

However I think there is truth to the piece, Eriksen was so average in the CL final. Here was a moment for him to stamp his name on world football, and he looked wet. We know like Modric he’s not a natural Galactico, and pool did well to contain. It’s ironic, Bale has punch and power and want rid, maybe the should consider playing him deeper.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Tottenham player ‘lacks the punch’ required – Not even considered good enough for plan B
By Sport Witness Team -

26th June 2019

In news which will come as a blow to much of the Danish sport media, Marca claim Christian Eriksen has seriously slipped out of the picture at Real Madrid.

Earlier this summer the Tottenham player spoke publicly about possibly leaving the Premier League club, and did a little flirting with the Spanish side at the same time.

That was obviously covered in Spain but it didn’t take off as much as the player perhaps hoped it would.

Zinedine Zidane isn’t thought to be a fan.

His big summer priority for midfield has been Manchester United’s Paul Pogba, with Eriksen for a long time seen as the plan B option.

Now, he’s not even that.

Wednesday’s edition of Marca explains the Spurs man has fallen behind others, such as Ajax’s Donny van de Beek.

Zidane doesn’t believe the Tottenham player is what he’s looking for, thinking he ‘lacks the punch’ required.

Therefore, the 27 year old ‘loses strength’ as even a back-up summer option.

flimflam reporting to fill column inches? RM playing transfer strategy games via the press? Or genuine report as to their lack of interest?

if he does go and we get the funds to move for van de Beek then I'd be quite happy if not then stick him in a spitroast with Sissoko and Wanyama until he signs a new contract

They cite BT (Berlingske Tidene) as the source, but BT cites another Danish newspaper located on the island Eriksen is from (https://www.fyens.dk/article/3362382). I'd say it's quite reasonable to assume that whoever wrote that piece for the local newspaper has some connections to Eriksen's family - it's a relatively small place.

Looks like he might be off afterall, then. :(
Not a clever move. It'll be freakin hard to get to Enfield from there every day.

The most impressive thing will be when we unveil new signings and life goes on! Whatever he needs to do, just don’t let it destabilize what we have to do!

Judging by reports it would seem Eriksen being sold would fund Lo Celso

I think you're right on this. Only problem then is if the clubs who he'd like to join aren't interested in him, which seems to be the case. I can see him seeing out his final year at Spurs and us hoping that his performances are stellar in order to put himself in the shop window, rather than average to avoid getting injured

I think you're right on this. Only problem then is if the clubs who he'd like to join aren't interested in him, which seems to be the case. I can see him seeing out his final year at Spurs and us hoping that his performances are stellar in order to put himself in the shop window, rather than average to avoid getting injured

Could go anyway but that would contradict his comments where he said he would sign a new contract if no one came in for him

They cite BT (Berlingske Tidene) as the source, but BT cites another Danish newspaper located on the island Eriksen is from (https://www.fyens.dk/article/3362382). I'd say it's quite reasonable to assume that whoever wrote that piece for the local newspaper has some connections to Eriksen's family - it's a relatively small place.

Looks like he might be off afterall, then. :(

If he wants to go I am fine with that, although I would rather the sooner the better, tomorrow totally works for me

Could go anyway but that would contradict his comments where he said he would sign a new contract if no one came in for him

Me thinks he has already made up his mind, and personally I do not care to have a player at my club who comes out publically saying he wants to leave and then has to stay because the club he wants to sign for is not interested

Last edited:
When did all this come about? There has been no speculation about Eriksen leaving and now out of the blue this? Who’s going to make us tick (and makes our pants sticky)?
Perhaps Trippier has finally overcome his injury niggles and Pochettino will realise he’s wasted at RB (as Guardiola did with Philipp Lahm) and that Kieran’s freekick scoring wand of a right peg belongs to our new playmaker!

Back