• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Christian Eriksen

I doubt that we would have been in for Holtby this summer.

The best debut ever for Spurs was Palacios but Eriksen's has to be the 2nd best.

We'd already signed a pre-contract agreement with Holtby last January, so that he'd join us when his contract ended. We then moved that forward when we had a few injuries in midfield.

We'd already signed a pre-contract agreement with Holtby last January, so that he'd join us when his contract ended. We then moved that forward when we had a few injuries in midfield.

That's right, I forgot.

When he came on it was like a good karaoke singer following Tom Jones. But Robbie Williams has a good career.

I doubt that we would have been in for Holtby this summer.

The best debut ever for Spurs was Palacios but Eriksen's has to be the 2nd best.

erm what? that was the whole deal. That we signed Holtby on a free when his contract was up.

Sandro got injured so we just paid £2m upfront and got him early.

and once again, Palacios' debut was a ****ty game agaisnt Bolton.

erm what? that was the whole deal. That we signed Holtby on a free when his contract was up.

Sandro got injured so we just paid £2m upfront and got him early.

and once again, Palacios' debut was a ****ty game agaisnt Bolton.

I forgot about the Holtby deal but also my memory has it Palacios' debut was against the Arsenal???

I thought Eriksen was average and that other Ajax guy was the real star?

Fischer? They're both stars, Fischer probably has the potential to be the better of the two but Eriksen himself is a top talent, I don't know what happened on here but I think GB repeated that Eriksen is a poor man's Siggy so many times that everyone else on here took it as fact and as a result no one really wanted him at Spurs, which was disappointing to read but he's going to prove them wrong, I'm sure.

Fischer? They're both stars, Fischer probably has the potential to be the better of the two but Eriksen himself is a top talent, I don't know what happened on here but I think GB repeated that Eriksen is a poor man's Siggy so many times that everyone else on here took it as fact and as a result no one really wanted him at Spurs, which was disappointing to read but he's going to prove them wrong, I'm sure.

different players. Think Eriksen is much more of a playmaker. It was really nice to see both Gylfi and him link up so well yesterday, really a joy to watch

different players. Think Eriksen is much more of a playmaker. It was really nice to see both Gylfi and him link up so well yesterday, really a joy to watch

...............Soldado................
Fischer....Eriksen......Lamela

would be FRIGHTENING!

2bf...

..................Soldado

Chadli.........Eriksen.....Lamela

Looks frightening !!!!

this.

Fischer is only 19 for GHod´s sake, he´ll maybe show his potential at 21 but right now he is just a promising winger in an average league

this.

Fischer is only 19 for GHod´s sake, he´ll maybe show his potential at 21 but right now he is just a promising winger in an average league

yet you'll get people ****ing over Eriksens goalscoring and assist stats.

didn't an Ajax fan sign up shortly after Eriksens arrival and downplay Fischers ability/potential when his name was mentioned?

Back