• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Christian Eriksen

Once Willian realises the people who told him Chelsea only came in for him to keep him away from us weren't joking and that he's going to spend most of his time there collecting splinters in his аrsе, perhaps he might be up for a real move.

dont think he had a choice who he could join.....his agent is very shady, and is close to the Russian mafia that includes Abramovich

im very glad we are not involved in all that muck

Once Willian realises the people who told him Chelsea only came in for him to keep him away from us weren't joking and that he's going to spend most of his time there collecting splinters in his аrsе, perhaps he might be up for a real move.

he sits on the bench,
he sits on the beeeeeeeeeeeench,
that c8nt Willian,
he sits on the bench

Eriksson looks like the exact player we've been missing, very excited.

Great depth in those areas now... we had several players out and still had great skill going forward with Lennon, Lamela, Holtby, Chadli watching on...

I feel like a Cheat$ki fan... a team full of internationals... with a bench full of internationals

You must feel like scum ;)

He's going to be world class. I feel pretty sure of that. 21 years old coming from Holland, starts his first game and immediately destroys a premier league team's defense.

He's going to be world class. I feel pretty sure of that. 21 years old coming from Holland, starts his first game and immediately destroys a premier league team's defense.

Roll ahead 2 years... after a great first season helping Spurs to a top 4 finish and an impressive second season including a run in the Champions League the inevitable Marca "Eriksen to Real" campaign switches into overdrive!

Roll ahead 2 years... after a great first season helping Spurs to a top 4 finish and an impressive second season including a run in the Champions League the inevitable Marca "Eriksen to Real" campaign switches into overdrive!

Sure but they'll have to break another transfer record.

He was brilliant. You can basically tell only by his movement that he got exactly what we need to create the link between midfield and attack. Ridiculously calm on the ball, always looking for space, creates space for his team mates, plays one touch football when needed, always tries to make himself available. I honestly haven't been that impressed with him for Ajax and Denmark when I've seen him and thought he was gonna be a new Sigurdsson/Dempsey/Holtby, but I'm gonna bet my left testicle that he'll continue to impress.

and he is only 21, and with his keen awareness and sense of observation, he is going to learn even more.
AVB called him a natural no.10. and one with a natural bond with the other players. he is definitely going to feature a lot for us in the future.

Screen-Shot-2013-09-14-at-20.16.18.png

Screen-Shot-2013-09-14-at-20.20.05.png

Finally someone fit to fill Lukas boots? Looks to be a slightly further advanced (on the pitch) version of Modric.

Yeah, reminded me very much of Modric. Does the simple things brilliantly, has a high, high awareness of everything around him and is completely calm and confident on the ball. He'll make us tick, has the confidence to do so. Sig and Holtby lack that assurity.

Watching the first goal again on motd I love the way he didn't need to look, great awareness of what's going on around him. Reminded a bit of a point guard running a fast break and dishing the ball off onto one of the forwards with a no look pass; was just classy.

Great vision, awareness, first touch and that much needed creativity that we have cried out for. Haven't seen much of his career so can't judge his overall game, what is he like in front of goal for those that watched him for Ajax?

I love watching players who make the game look easy. Top players make it look as though they have plenty of time on the ball to pick a pass. Holtby is a pitbull and charges around the pitch, Eriksen makes it look easy

Great vision, awareness, first touch and that much needed creativity that we have cried out for. Haven't seen much of his career so can't judge his overall game, what is he like in front of goal for those that watched him for Ajax?

He can finish when he wants to. I could see him getting around 7-8 goals this season.

Get the feeling this is the guy we're building our new team around.

Very promising with a bright future ahead of him, only 21 but for once instead of being cautious due to that fact I feel quite confident that he can deal with it, comes across as extremely mature.

Things all could have been different if we had signed David Villa. I imagine we'd have gone all out for Bernard. Who knows what would have happened. May not have signed Soldado and Chadli. Almost certainly wouldnt have signed Lamela. Amazing how things can turn out really!

Bit like if Sandro never got injured against QPR last year, we probably wouldnt have signed Holtby until this summer!

I doubt that we would have been in for Holtby this summer.

The best debut ever for Spurs was Palacios but Eriksen's has to be the 2nd best.

James McCarthy - £13m
Christian Eriksen - £11.5

great stuff.

Staggering really. Jeff Stelling was questioning our signings yesterday "why did we pay so much for Lamela when we could have signed Redmond?":ross: Why sign Soldado when we could have got Garry Hooper? :ross: :ross:

Back