• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Christian Eriksen

:-k We got the pictures of both Lamela and Chiriches. If Eriksen is in for a medical surely someone could be there taking a snap? :)

Good.

Exactly what we need, good on the ball, can shoot, skills, technique.

AVB has got it right, we needed players who could play with the football.

Please don't compare him to Siggy, he seems a class above.

Agreed charlie, better late than never! I'd feared we were just going to be a team of beasts but without the brains.

Agreed charlie, better late than never! I'd feared we were just going to be a team of beasts but without the brains.

Yep.

With Eriksen, Lamela, and to an extent Paulinho, we have a bit of flair, technique.

Players who can change the rhythm of games, who can keep the ball. Footballers really, simple as that.

Siggy and Dempsey could hardly control or run with the football last season.

I think he's a really classy player, would be excited to see him in a Spurs shirt, but will surely be bad news for Siggy

I hope so. I admit that I don't know as much about Eriksen. I've regularly heard his name but not seen him play many times. Looking forward to hopefully being impressed.

Call me controversial, but I'm starting to wonder with all these attacking midfielders we're signing, whether we'll see a less of Dembele???
Just can't see how they'll all fit and we've already seen he can't cut it in the no.10 role.
It's not like he ever lasts more than 70mins either!!

Call me controversial, but I'm starting to wonder with all these attacking midfielders we're signing, whether we'll see a less of Dembele???
Just can't see how they'll all fit and we've already seen he can't cut it in the no.10 role.
It's not like he ever lasts more than 70mins either!!

Nothing controversial! Expect less game time for Dembele this season but when he plays it will hopefully be in his right position - not as a playmaker.

We potentially have 3 games a week. Lots of playing time.

A little pet hate of mine, but you never have 3 games a week unless there's a huge backlog at the end of the season. You can have 3 games in 7 days occasionally, but it's midweek - weekend.

Nothing controversial! Expect less game time for Dembele this season but when he plays it will hopefully be in his right position - not as a playmaker.

All the experts on here say no but I think Dembele and Sandro are rivals.

Carlisle was saying he thinks Dembele should be scoring 10 plus but IMO he ain't got that in him.

Back