• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Christian Eriksen

so who is better between him and say..ramsey

or him and cleverly

him and anderson

him and mikel

him and arteta

him and coutinho

so who is better between him and say..ramsey

or him and cleverly

him and anderson

him and mikel

him and arteta

him and coutinho

IMO he is a better prospect than all the younger players there now and is a different player to Arteta.

Coutinho hasn't done anything yet to earn half the plaudits people are giving him

Ramsey is very under rated but still doesn't have a defined position

Anderson is cruelly underused and played out of position. He looked a spectacularly good number 10 in Portugal but United play him as a holder type a lot and he isn't that kind of player

Cleverly wouldn't get in our team and hasn't really stepped up at all and Mikel is pretty poor IMO

Lol we haven't even signed him and some people have already sold him! I fear for him if he doesn't start well.

I'm just ruminating here...but looking at how Verts settled really well and quickly, would it be too much of a stretch to think (hope) that players brought through the 'Ajax way' could possibly be well suited to playing under AVB/his team set up?

Ergo, he will also settle quickly?

Our Dutch contingent keeps growing. \o/

The Daily Telegraph are reporting that Ajax and Tottenham have agreed a €11m fee for Danish international midfielder Christian Eriksen.

That's about £9,450,000 at today's exchange rates.

The only reason he's that cheap is he has one year left on his contract.

I see this as Levy getting himself a bargain more than Baldini or AVB thinking he's the man we need.

i'm guessing that eriksen is the type of player that doesn't really standout in youtube? looks pretty normal to me, even those set pieces and long range shots. but judging by all the written reviews all over the interweb he ought to be a really good player and prospect. in AVB i trust.

He just turned 21 in February.

He has 37 senior caps for Denmark.

He has 112 Ajax appearances and 25 goals.

He costs just a bit more than we got for Dempsey.

I don't honestly know anything about the guy other than from newspaper and message board chatter, but some of the writing-off here seems wildly premature to me.

i'm guessing that eriksen is the type of player that doesn't really standout in youtube? looks pretty normal to me, even those set pieces and long range shots. but judging by all the written reviews all over the interweb he ought to be a really good player and prospect. in AVB i trust.

Look at the superb technique, touches, passing on the vid a few pages back. It's clear to me he has something very special in his locker. I'm genuinely happy that we will be seeing some flourish, some new "star dust" at the Lane this season, rather than just an orgy of Beastiality.. :)

Your last statement. I agree!

Look at the superb technique, touches, passing on the vid a few pages back. It's clear to me he has something very special in his locker. I'm genuinely happy that we will be seeing some flourish, some new "star dust" at the Lane this season, rather than just an orgy of Beastiality.. :)

Your last statement. I agree!

saw that but i have to add that i tend to ignore backheels as the Keane experience tells me that it takes 10 of those to get 1 right :)

but i do agree he looks very good at full flight. slight concern that the way we play, he may not find the same amount of space. but his close control skills look are very effective. not silky or "class of his own" but very effective - actually what i prefer learning my football before both ronaldo's came on the scene with their mind boggling stepover count.

Back