• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Cheatski are still scum

Feel sick, feel full of headache and this is because of Emirates Marketing Project winning, there is no sense of justice and now it opens the floodgates for more takeovers, more money and suddenly, it's money that wins football matches and not the skills of management, coaches and players. Disgusted by everything that has happened with Emirates Marketing Project winning the title. :(

Stop arguing like schoolgirls , not racist , wasn't interpreted as racist by "normal" people so leave it alone.

Football - killed by money via the media . Not hard to see, not hard to understand .

I'm white and found that racist whilst trying to argue my football/money point. Not a joke to me.

Your white and Found it racist? fudging hell how sensitive are you haha ha it really is a joke. It's not even remotely racist!!!

Talk football people please Jesus. Emirates Marketing Project buying the title cant be changed but by GHod it's wrong.

No need whatsoever for that level of aggression in a post.

Chancer I don't know what is considered as aggressive to you but read it again and it ain't aggressive lol.

I'm sick and tired of racism being brought up by so many people not just on here by in everyday life. Arab ppl ride camels. End of not racist. Wow.

Seriously fella, how can you compare it?

We still had the wage cap then, so there were no multi-million pound contracts to lure players, and it cost a tanner to get in and watch. Everywhere.

Honestly, think what you are saying here. If we bought players, it was only with the clubs own money, coz the bloody Arabs were still riding camels back then.

Some things never change though, the transfer deadline of 16th March was originally brought in because Chelsea (iirc) tried to buy their way out of a seemingly certain relegation, can't remember what year it was but remember reading about it as a kid.

Have to say I'm happy bricky won it. Been playing better football than United this year, simple as that. Money is a big part of football these days, that's just how it is.

Back