• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Cheatski are still scum

Re: The Official Oh F*** Chelsea Destroyed Footie Thread feat. FSW

Perhaps he's writing the longest rant on Wenger and why he should be sacked using some flimflam tossy meaningless sourceless stats.

Sourceless?

Most of the accounts are published by their teams. If you call that sourceless then there is no hope.

Was just looking at the 10 goal gap between Chelsea's goal difference compared to ours in the context of penalties awarded.
They have been given the most penalties in the Prem this season with 9 (although they missed two of them)
We are still bottom with none awarded.
That's surely too much of a difference to be just down to luck / chance?

I know people say that teams Chelsea have Mata, Oscar, Hazard etc driving into the box, but we have Bale (the Divemaster remember?), Lennon and Defoe doing the same.

I can't be arsed to look at how many of Chelsea's penalties were matchwinners as opposed to the "soft" 4th goal in a 5-0 win, but I hope that come the end of the season that we are so far ahead of them on points that GD is irrelevant.

Please let this be the beginning of the end. [-o<

8623287572_74133a9e68_o.jpg

Jose Mourinho wants £12million a year and Frank Lampard to be offered a new deal if he is to take the Chelsea job.

According to a report in The Mirror, the former Blues manager will return under those conditions, and as long as the club qualify for the Champions League.

Mourinho is said to have made enquiries about Lampard's plans for the future.

Last edited:

Poorly written tweet, did their girlfriends have a lesbian affair?

John Terry has refused to shake the hand of Football Association chairman David Bernstein at a ceremony in London.

Former England captain Terry came face-to-face with Bernstein at a ceremony where Chelsea handed the UEFA Champions League trophy over to the City of London ahead of May's final at Wembley.

Bernstein greeted other players from the Chelsea squad at the ceremony at Whitehall, but Terry appeared to snub the chance to shake hands or speak to the FA chairman.

There has been an uneasy relationship between the pair since Bernstein stripped Terry of the England captaincy last year over the Anton Ferdinand race row.

Asked what his relationship was like with the FA and if he shook Bernstein's hand, Terry told Sky Sports News "No, listen, it's a difficult one for me. Obviously he went and spoke about me in the court case and I don't want to talk on it.

"It is probably a subject we should maybe just avoid."

Bernstein failed to recognise he had been snubbed by Terry.

"I didn't even notice that," he said. "I didn't notice anything.

"My relationship with everybody in here is really fantastic, I didn't notice a thing. I think we should talk about more positive things than that sort of nonsense."

Asked how he would describe his relationship with Terry, Bernstein admitted: "A little distant."

Pushed on could the relationship be repaired, Bernstein added: I don't know, I am not really terribly concerned to be absolutely honest.

"I have got other things to think about in my last three months, I have other priorities."

http://www.teamtalk.com/chelsea/8653524/Chelsea-captain-John-Terry-snubs-FA-chairman-David-Bernstein-at-London-ceremony

Came home from work yesterday and this story was all over SSN. Can't believe this odious scrote is going to be the main news story again. The hypocrasy of him, going on how Anton Ferdinand should have shook his hand after he racially abused, to then ignored someone else's handshake is laughable. The sooner this guy retires the better

Came home from work yesterday and this story was all over SSN. Can't believe this odious scrote is going to be the main news story again. The hypocrasy of him, going on how Anton Ferdinand should have shook his hand after he racially abused, to then ignored someone else's handshake is laughable. The sooner this guy dies the better

Fixed ;)

Arse Mania have gone into hiding, so let's laugh at the Chavs instead:

Wohoo Emirates Marketing Project score!

And now they'll go on and win it. Just because that's our luck...

Kompany, you pillock!

Surprise surprise. It's just not going our way this season

You can talk about negativity on this forum. But when I woke up today I knew spurs would win, and we will lose. Felt it all day.

They got lucky with the schedule.

City have absolutely nothing to play for in the league.

Three goals in seven minutes. Absolute joke.

Must win at Anfield today. But I'm afraid we will witness a doey eyed Rafa Torres Benyoun love affair with the Kop later.

All our pigeons are now coming home to roost.

Thursday night Channel 5 sound good Roman.

Considering United have won the title, they will let Arsenal beat them next week

I'm now feeling nervous knowing that spurs are literally confirmed 3 points!

Torres starts - very surprising

Ivanovic and Torres. Not sure I even want too watch this now, especially after watching City capitulate. Got a bad feeling about this game.

Unfortunately if we've learnt anything this season it's that we lack "fight"...

Honestly, half the people on this forum are throwing in the towel before the game has even started. Pathetic.

Give it a rest Captain Positive.

Nightmare weekend unfolding.

Arsenal handed the 3 points thanks to the idiot Sidwell, Spurs winning a game where they were second best for an hour.

Only one thing can salvage the weekend so the players know what they have to do.

Cutting straight from a Spurs win to a Liverpool/Chelsea match build-up featuring Redknapp and Souness. Congratulations Sky, you have tinkling Me Off down to an art.

Tears are rolling down Rafas chubby cheeks. Feeling the Kop love

we are awful and they are even worse. no attacking play at all from us. like our attackers are playinig for the 1st time...really bad bad game. but the result is very good :)

Jeeze this coverage, feels like I'm watching Liverpool TV

Sturridge warming up... Hmm.

Sh&t defending. F&cking hell Chelsea come on!

Note to Torres:

When you play against your old club try and prove a point.

Commentators are happy as hell now! can't hold their jizz back.

Cool penalty after all the nonsense delays. Well done Hazard.

THANK GHod!!! Notice how the commentators die down again.

BENAYOUN!!! why do we need freaking benayoun?

Shouldn't be on the pitch. Watch him score this now.

SUAREZ DIRTY ****ING SCUM!!!

LOOOL at Suarez trying to bite Ivanovic, reminded me of Sid the sloth from Ice Age

If Benayoun comes on then I truly know Rafa does not want us to win, Lamps Moses, Terry and Ba should be the only subs considered

Did Carragher just outpace Torres?!!

these substitutions will cost us 3 points

Should be another red, ludicrous refereeing.

6 MINUTES????? WTF?

Sturridge that was disgraceful. Liverpool are filthy, cheating, revolting tossers, to a man.

Lampard on Mata off. WHY IS BA RESTED WHEN HE can't PLAY ON THURSDAY???

I am totally bemused by Fattys subs today

****ing knew it was too good to be true sign. **** RAFA

Robbed.

Utterly, utterly robbed.

WHAT THE ****????????????????**** OFF **** OFF **** OFF

The guy who should not even be on the field scores in 6+30 minutes of added time.

Does someone still think there's no an agenda against us?

Not only does he find six minutes overtime, he goes over even that. Still, Tubby throws away another three pointer. Clueless.

CLEARLY CHEATED! As always.

Seriously. The club needs to act. This is beyond a joke now. Refereeing decisions have cost us a ludicrous amount of points this season.

Someone needs to ask questions now, penalties not given, still no red cards against us and now seven minutes of extra time when board says six and a player scores who shouldn't be on the pitch, Jose would be kicking the door down!

I can't believe this ****ing ****. The ref screwed us over but WTF is wrong with the defence?? Those c*unts don't really deserve CL football. They just don't.

Had we won this we would have been guaranteed a top four place in my eyes. **** refereeing. And the fa wont do **** cause we're chelsea. If this was United going for the title they would have had a replay verse a 9 man liverpool.

And STILL no red cards against us this season. Still.

STILL!

Someone needs to ask questions now, penalties not given, still no red cards against us and now seven minutes of extra time when board says six and a player scores who shouldn't be on the pitch, Jose would be kicking the door down!

Seriously, are they taking the p#ss. How many penalties do they f#ckin want. Thats 10 for them this season, and thats just in the PL

Zilch, and still counting for Spurs, with another 2 valid calls turned down again today, okay the Dempsey one in the 2nd half is a 50/50, but without the benefit of seeing it again yet, I'm pretty sure we had a good case for handball in the 1st
half.

Saying that, who cares... 3-1. No phone call off my City-supporting boss in the morning no doubt \o/

Every club has a group of paranoid fans that think the refs are out to get them and they're constantly getting done over.

Seriously, are they taking the p#ss. How many penalties do they f#ckin want. Thats 10 for them this season, and thats just in the PL

Zilch, and still counting for Spurs, with another 2 valid calls turned down again today, okay the Dempsey one in the 2nd half is a 50/50, but without the benefit of seeing it again yet, I'm pretty sure we had a good case for handball in the 1st
half.

Saying that, who cares... 3-1. No phone call off my City-supporting boss in the morning no doubt \o/

That one was easily explainable. Suarez scored at about 96:25. There was an extra 30 seconds added on because Chelsea made a sub at 90:00.

Back