• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Cheatski are still scum

Yesterday his reaction was also pretty funny.

Do you think he knows and just played up to it? Or was he really cumming in his pants?

haha

That is one too many If's but I also think there should have been an 'if' before the bit about Gomez (You cheated Sub)

I wasnt picking on your post when I was stating the other stuff - I guess its just a rant at how ludicrous people have been i.e. in denial. For example chelscum were lucky - no chelscum were NOT lucky its just the other teams were brick. Simple.

I just quoted your post out of habit. Only the first line of my post was really in response to your post but the rest is a rant over all the fudgers on this board.
Good call!

BTW, we Spurs fans do not "cheat", we just "type rationally". But I kindly disagree that we should ban usage of the word "if", as there would be precious little to discuss on this board. And while I agree that anyone makes their own luck there is no denying that, in the lack of better phrasing, Chelsea has been very good at it. And it's a bit harsh on Bayern to refer to them as brick, when they by all accounts should have won that game, if... :D

Very different to

"Stalteri! Oh no!"

...one of the most disgusting and biased reactions to a LAST MINUTE WINNING GOAL FROM BEING 2 GOALS DOWN...

talk about pooping the party... no other team in the C u n t r y would've gleaned a 'true colours' commentator's response like that. (unless he was a West Ham fan, which I don't think he was, and IF he was, shouldn't have been commentating in the first place)

Do you think he knows and just played up to it? Or was he really cumming in his pants?

Haha, I know. He must surely be playing it up now?! I wish I could find a link to the first time that he did something similar earlier on in the season too....

Well it looks like they're just starting to plan a new stadium doesn't it, so unfortunately looks like he may be sticking about to oversee that.

he did it so that he'd be 'trending' on teletext... or become a YouTube sensation... or get a Christmas #1... cos that's all that fudging matters in this ridiculous, media hungry, sell-out, ego-driven sad world we've re-invented for ourselves...

Well it looks like they're just starting to plan a new stadium doesn't it, so unfortunately looks like he may be sticking about to oversee that.

No, it really won't. The new stadium might be enough to cover their currently vastly overinflated wage budget. It won't mean they can spend massive amounts on players without Russians millions.

Gutted

What an awful day yesterday turned out to be after such high hopes from the start, Blackpool, Ulster & Bayern .

Ive been supporting totenham for 40 yrs and ive never felt so gutted, cheated in watching a match that Spurs were not actually playing in. Firstly we have to give them some credit , they won the Champions league ...we all knew the rules about finishing 4th , Chelsea didnt stop us , the rules stopped us.
Is it me or do these kind of things always happen us? you will hear that some team has not won away from home in 12 months , of course they will come to the Lane and get a victory , or some player has not scored in over a year but of course he will score against us or the best of the lot , we will finish 4th in the league and the team who wins the Champions league will deprive of us of our spot because they did not qualify automatically but because the won it they will knock us out, it could only happen to us .
We had a good year, we finished 4th , 99/100 finishing 4th we would have qualified but the luck was not with us ... ok we had a bad run of games but we still love our club and we will be back next year giving them our support .

...yeah, but that 'mistake' will probably help put his kids through College!

Fulop is a player who's been knocking around the top two divisions of this country for quite a while now. I think the thousands he earns per week are probably more likely to be putting his kid through college than anything else.

What's happened to Ray my word Wilkins? Haven't seen him for a while.

People got bored of it all being about him all the time I guess. I did for sure.

That's one of my favourite things about Neville, often the attention is brought to him ie his new england job or his previous experiences as a footballer and he simply diverts the attention straight back on the football. Happened a couple of times last night.

Fulop is a player who's been knocking around the top two divisions of this country for quite a while now. I think the thousands he earns per week are probably more likely to be putting his kid through college than anything else.

...and as such, must be a better, more EXPERIENCED goalkeeper than THAT dodgy performance suggests... fudging NIT PICKER... you know what I meant!!

Maybe Mrs Fulop is enjoying her new string of pearls & new mink coat instead this week then!??

Were there any investigations into Tottenham being 3-0 up at HT, at home, against a brick 10 man Emirates Marketing Project team, only to then lose that game 4-3?

I would say that is far less likely to happen organically than a keeper, who was making his first appearance of the season, who made a mistake in the 4th minute that clearly affected his mind for the rest of his performance, making a second mistake.

Not as I can remember, as the only "victims" of our abysmal second half performance were ourselves. Much like you don't necessarily have to investigate suicides. I'm not saying that Fulop did it on purpose, but there has been no mentions of anybody looking into it. Without any post-match critical analysis, would any match fixing Grobelaar-ish schemes ever be uncovered? (not that I know how he got busted, but there are several examples of gambling influences and such)

I may be overly critical, but looking at the replays the missES are so unreal.

Gomez & Robben surely didn't turn THAT brick overnight? But enough money can probably make you 'turn' into anything it wants you to...

It's completely gutting that those lot had to do it as well. Of course they'll be hailed as 'tactically astute' for what they done, but they sucked any life out of that final by letting Bayern attack them for the whole game. Di Matteo knows the limitations of that squad - one which cannot play fluid passing football so he elected to by-pass the midfield and hope to get a set-piece goal (which they did, from their only fudging corner), play on the counter or a hoof up to Drogba. The best managers play to the strengths of their squads, something that Andre Villas Boas did not do. He tried to force them to play in a way which they aren't used to - good, passing football.

Yesterday was Lasagne-gate all over again, although the destiny was not in our hands. It's sould destroying to see them lot win the trophy, but I was more upset when we lost the FA Cup semi-final to them anyway. Being at the game and see your side get directly thumped is worse than watching another team win in Munich IMO.

Onwards and upwards. Not many of our players are going to the Euros so hopefully we'll be fresh for next season while some others will be lagging. I think Modric may move in the summer and I couldn't really give a rat's arse to be honest. I want Bale to stay though, and I think that he will do.

Up the Spurs.

Gomez & Robben surely didn't turn THAT brick overnight? But enough money can probably make you 'turn' into anything it wants you to...

Unfortunately, Gomez really is that brick. He needs about five clear chances before he puts away his fifth tap in.

As for Robben, he's a bottler. He'd be fudging superb at Spurs, amazing when everything is going for him but a bit of pressure and he cracks. And does he ever do anything other than cut in and shoot?

The pressure clearly got to the Bayern players. And we all (rightly) feel sorry for ourselves right now but imagine what the Bayern fans and players will go through. Every home game they will remember this game and the manner in which they were defeated. They've been building up to this in the city ever since it was announced.

Back