• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Cheatski are still scum

Agree on Gomez, but Neuer is a class keeper.

no thanks, never again

unless you're a die hard bayern fan who watches alot of their games, can point me to lots of good saves with him commanding his area..catching balls when he should....and can objectively compare that to the average good keeper in the prem then i'm going to judge him on what i have seen. not what he gets up to in germany through the grapevine

I pretty much think that after Ferdinand's goal, the players collectively realised the implications, and continued to 'go easy' on United (easier done than said, I realise!)

maybe THIS is payback for that game... to add to the Mendes goal, lasagne-gate, it's STILL haunting me!!!

Haha it would be very weird indeed, if that team would have beaten a title-chasing Utd in the ultimate game, when we haven't beaten that lot in the league since WW1 or something. But if we are to be on the receiving end of payback for losing that game, we have certainly gotten our punishment by now. I feel like being hung, drawn and quartered for speeding.

Will Abramovich go?

Unfortunately he has now won every trophy with Chelscum and their old squad needs massive re-investment to continue to compete at top level.

Rather than try and build it all up again, could this be the time when he calls it a day and leaves. They would be debt free, I suppose, but wouldn't get much for the old players they had to sell.

I feel so numb today that this is the only small comfort I can find.

I'm sure someone will apply some sensible opposing logic to what i am saying but please be gentle as I feel like crying as it is...

Perhaps we can break away from uefa and create our own european tournament...

We could convince liverpool to join too...maybe

Why are there no signs of investigation about Fulop's so called performance against Arsenal? Not to sound like a sore loser, but if an ex-Arsenal keeper had "missed" that weak backpass or punched the ball in his own net like that in the last game against United a few years ago, we would not hear the end of it, not least from David Dean. We still managed to lose that game perfectly on our own, mind.

Were there any investigations into Tottenham being 3-0 up at HT, at home, against a brick 10 man Emirates Marketing Project team, only to then lose that game 4-3?

I would say that is far less likely to happen organically than a keeper, who was making his first appearance of the season, who made a mistake in the 4th minute that clearly affected his mind for the rest of his performance, making a second mistake.

no they didn't

they conceded because Drogba can head a ball more accurately and harder than most people can kick it.

Neur didn't come out of it with too much glory, that ball came from a relatively long way for a header and he had a hand to it

Yeah what the hell was that header? A relatively slow corner left his head going faster than sound. Unbelievable. Cech's involvement wasn't much better though, even if it hit the ground first.

But still Bayern looked like they thought they would ride the storm off, inviting Chelsea on in the belief that they were harmless in attack. After all, they'd only managed a couple of half-chances for 80 minutes and looked ultra defensive. I don't think the extras would have been that even if they've kept M??ller on the field. If anything it was a tactical flaw which could have been avoided if they had done their homework. Any man and his dog remotely familiar with EPL knows that you don't let off the pedal against ManU, Chelsea or Arsenal with 10 minutes to go.

bayern had plenty of half chances , but i can only remeber chek making one save ( apart from the penalty )
unbelievable that drogba gave away pens against bayern and barca and both were missed , which unfortunately for us proved crucial ...
all that moneymoney abramovich has spent and as the co commentator said ' chelsaea bored them to death '

bayern had plenty of half chances , but i can only remeber chek making one save ( apart from the penalty )
unbelievable that drogba gave away pens against bayern and barca and both were missed , which unfortunately for us proved crucial ...
all that moneymoney abramovich has spent and as the co commentator said ' chelsaea bored them to death '

You will often only get half chances when the opposing team has 9 players in defence, still they managed to create openings quite a few times. That said, in the power of hindsight, Chelsea played well in defence (which was more or less all they did) with some great blocks. And if Robben hadn't shot on every opportunity and Gomes had been awake, Bayern should have won it comfortably. Hmm, where have we heard something like that before?

I would say that is far less likely to happen organically than a keeper, who was making his first appearance of the season, who made a mistake in the 4th minute that clearly affected his mind for the rest of his performance, making a second mistake.

...yeah, but that 'mistake' will probably help put his kids through College!

You will often only get half chances when the opposing team has 9 players in defence, still they managed to create openings quite a few times. That said, in the power of hindsight, Chelsea played well in defence (which was more or less all they did) with some great blocks. And if Robben hadn't shot on every opportunity and Gomes had been awake, Bayern should have won it comfortably. Hmm, where have we heard something like that before?

There are a lot of if's in there. infact there has been a lot of if's this season and none moreso than this board as if by saying the word 'if' it makes them feel better.

If Arse didnt have RVP
If Chelscum (apparently) werent solucky
If Barca didnt hit the post
If Gomez could finish

Here is one of my own

If Bolton werent so brick they would have won the league.

fudgein hell. Throughout this season all I have heard is Arse wont do this, RVP will get injured, Chelscum are brick, Chelscum are so lucky, BLAH BLAH fudgeIN BLAH. It was boring when it had been first mentioned and its bloody fudgein boring now.

ONE POINT.... ONE fudging POINT! ...and our GD would've been superior by ONE fudging GOAL!

Any ONE of those points tossed away so freely against Wolves, Norwich, QPR, Emirates Marketing Project would've done the trick...

c u n t it!!

There are a lot of if's in there. infact there has been a lot of if's this season and none moreso than this board as if by saying the word 'if' it makes them feel better.

If Arse didnt have RVP
If Chelscum (apparently) werent solucky
If Barca didnt hit the post
If Gomez could finish

Here is one of my own

If Bolton werent so brick they would have won the league.

fudgein hell. Throughout this season all I have heard is Arse wont do this, RVP will get injured, Chelscum are brick, Chelscum are so lucky, BLAH BLAH fudgeIN BLAH. It was boring when it had been first mentioned and its bloody fudgein boring now.

:D There is in fact, only one instance of the word "if" in the entire post. But remarking that is also taken out of context, as a reply to Bayern only creating half chances without properly testing Cech more than once.

:D There is in fact, only one instance of the word "if" in the entire post. But remarking that is also taken out of context, as a reply to Bayern only creating half chances without properly testing Cech more than once.

haha

That is one too many If's but I also think there should have been an 'if' before the bit about Gomez (You cheated Sub)

I wasnt picking on your post when I was stating the other stuff - I guess its just a rant at how ludicrous people have been i.e. in denial. For example chelscum were lucky - no chelscum were NOT lucky its just the other teams were brick. Simple.

I just quoted your post out of habit. Only the first line of my post was really in response to your post but the rest is a rant over all the fudgers on this board.

No no, that dirty corrupt Russian will continue to ignore his Jewish heritage and fund the West London branch of the Neo-Nazi party....

I wish he spoke better English, then he might actually begin to understand what the words to; "Spurs are on their way to Auschwitz" actually MEAN, and more importantly, WHO has been singing it ALL THESE YEARS!

...still, doesn't take a bi-linguist to understand "HISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS" does it?

C U N T S!!

haha

That is one too many If's but I also think there should have been an 'if' before the bit about Gomez (You cheated Sub)

I wasnt picking on your post when I was stating the other stuff - I guess its just a rant at how ludicrous people have been i.e. in denial. For example chelscum were lucky - no chelscum were NOT lucky its just the other teams were brick. Simple.

I just quoted your post out of habit. Only the first line of my post was really in response to your post but the rest is a rant over all the fudgers on this board.

i think someone needs some angel delight...

I'm tinkled off about the CL final and no CL football for now yes..

However my long term view on Chelsea isn't that bad. They need far more work then we do (If we can hang on to Bale/Modric, or even invest the money from them wisely)

Plus Abram says he's currently trying to meet with FFP, so no crazy splurges.

do you know where that thread is?

i have totally forgotten who said that, actually i remember one but he sticks out in this place like an spoilt rich immature brat thats got nothing better to do than to tinkle people off

Gomez in the top 10 strikers in the world if i remember correctly.

what a fudging joke that guy is

sure he may be able to finish well, but for me thats all that may or may not separate him from other strikers. and you know what, i know i havent seen enough of him over the last 2 years but prior to that in that contest that germany played in where he was abysmal, think it was 4 years back? and the last 3 displays against real and chelsea.......thats it for me.

someone caled him the darren bent off germany. i think thats about a perfect description...actually bent has better movement and is more athletic.

fudging hell

Neuer (good penalty btw).......please no more mention of him either as a world class or top class keeper. punching balls into danger he should be catching.....

i hate hype, i hate media and ....arrrrgh

Every time I've seen Gomez for Bayern and Germany, he's looked a complete donkey. I'm sure he knows where the goal is, as his scoring record suggests, but so did Pavlyuchenko, and he was brick too.

One of the most depressing things about all this is that I see little evidence that Bayern are significantly stronger than we are, yet they are in the CL Final and we can't even qualify. Same for Chelsea.

If that doesn't indicate that we fudged this season up, I don't know what does. Enough with this pro-Redknapp, MK propaganda about us over rating our players or having inflated expectations - we are a CL level team in terms of our playing staff, and it's consequently a huge failure not to have qualified, doubly so given the position we were in at the start of the year.

Back