• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Cheatski are still scum

Bit concerned that they'll be playing us at just the time when James and Chilwell are back and their January signings have had a bit more to to click together

Bit concerned that they'll be playing us at just the time when James and Chilwell are back and their January signings have had a bit more to to click together

yes, does not really matter though what form they are in when the arrive at WHL, we always seemed to help them out no matter what

Think it's more than just a few muppets online. If it was us i'd be out of patience. Even if you gave up on the season. Them missing out on europe throws their spending plan up in the air as well.
I wonder how big of a hit missing the CL will have. They have plenty of saleable assets and they've already performed their trick of spreading costs over a serious number of years.

I wonder how big of a hit missing the CL will have. They have plenty of saleable assets and they've already performed their trick of spreading costs over a serious number of years.

Can people afford them? Not just to buy but wages aswell. European football has gone into full blown austerity mode not even able to afford to renew their players contracts. Their english players i can see a market for. But they are literally kicking the can down the road.

Can people afford them? Not just to buy but wages aswell. European football has gone into full blown austerity mode not even able to afford to renew their players contracts. Their english players i can see a market for. But they are literally kicking the can down the road.
Be interesting to see what happens when they have players on high wages for 7 years and nobody else will pay those wages when they want to get rid.

Could be some fairly hefty financial hits in the medium term.

Think it's more than just a few muppets online. If it was us i'd be out of patience. Even if you gave up on the season. Them missing out on europe throws their spending plan up in the air aswell.
Weird that they have lost the same amount of games as us though
Shows why goals make a difference and having a striker makes that work

Back