• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Cheatski are still scum

These clowns are looking to spend around £200 million on Fofana, Gordon and Cucurella?
Imagine if they spent the money wisely

These clowns are looking to spend around £200 million on Fofana, Gordon and Cucurella?
Imagine if they spent the money wisely

All good players, all at a good age. But ridiculous fees. I guess when you can burn money it's fine. Will they be able to do that again though? Or are they in a position where they need to get these right?

All good players, all at a good age. But ridiculous fees. I guess when you can burn money it's fine. Will they be able to do that again though? Or are they in a position where they need to get these right?
I think they need to get things right and it's a bit of a gamble. Don't the financial rules look across a period of the last two or three seasons? If so, they're frontloading a lot of spending now and would require more sales in the next couple of years if it's obvious they've made more Lukaku mistakes that need expensive rectification.

I think they need to get things right and it's a bit of a gamble. Don't the financial rules look across a period of the last two or three seasons? If so, they're frontloading a lot of spending now and would require more sales in the next couple of years if it's obvious they've made more Lukaku mistakes that need expensive rectification.

Not from next year. It will be you can only spend 90% of your turn over on wages/amortisation/agents fees. Dropping to 80% the season after, then after it will be 70%.
Since amortisation and wages is counted every season of a players contract, every player will effect it no matter how long they've been at the club.

In Conte's letter, he wrote: "I would first like to apologise to the Commission for the events that happened after the game against Chelsea on Sunday which is not something I like being associated with, or seeing on a football field. For this reason I have therefore admitted the charge of improper conduct.
The referee blew the final whistle, I wanted to congratulate my players and acknowledge the away fans, as well as the home fans who I still hold with great affection after my time managing the club…so not to create any further unease between us I wanted to quickly shake hands and move on.
"I extended my hand towards him with the intention of briefly shaking his, however he grabbed my hand and did not release his grip. Due to his very firm grip my arm jarred causing me to be pulled backwards. I was both surprised and unhappy that such handshake caused me to be pulled back with such physical force. I did not over-react to this provocation and with the circumstances was proud of how I handled myself. Had I made any reaction then I understand the situation would have been much worse."

Tuchel's letter stated: "At the end of the match I approached Mr Conte to shake his hand as an act of sportsmanship. Mr Conte took my hand but did not look at me and I considered his demeanour to be a sign of disrespect towards me. I therefore held on to his hand as he walked past me and told him to look me in the eyes when he shakes my hand.
"Mr Conte replied in Italian and acted very aggressively towards me. I did not react to his aggression and did not say anything insulting to him. I acknowledge that I could and should have dealt with Mr Conte’s conduct towards me in a more appropriate manner (for example, by speaking to him privately afterwards). I apologise to The FA and to the Regulatory Commission, for having to bring and consider the charge."
Antonio Conte and Thomas Tuchel's letters to the FA revealed as reasons given for ban and fines - football.london

Arrogant d!ckhead.

In Conte's letter, he wrote: "I would first like to apologise to the Commission for the events that happened after the game against Chelsea on Sunday which is not something I like being associated with, or seeing on a football field. For this reason I have therefore admitted the charge of improper conduct.
The referee blew the final whistle, I wanted to congratulate my players and acknowledge the away fans, as well as the home fans who I still hold with great affection after my time managing the club…so not to create any further unease between us I wanted to quickly shake hands and move on.
"I extended my hand towards him with the intention of briefly shaking his, however he grabbed my hand and did not release his grip. Due to his very firm grip my arm jarred causing me to be pulled backwards. I was both surprised and unhappy that such handshake caused me to be pulled back with such physical force. I did not over-react to this provocation and with the circumstances was proud of how I handled myself. Had I made any reaction then I understand the situation would have been much worse."

Tuchel's letter stated: "At the end of the match I approached Mr Conte to shake his hand as an act of sportsmanship. Mr Conte took my hand but did not look at me and I considered his demeanour to be a sign of disrespect towards me. I therefore held on to his hand as he walked past me and told him to look me in the eyes when he shakes my hand.
"Mr Conte replied in Italian and acted very aggressively towards me. I did not react to his aggression and did not say anything insulting to him. I acknowledge that I could and should have dealt with Mr Conte’s conduct towards me in a more appropriate manner (for example, by speaking to him privately afterwards). I apologise to The FA and to the Regulatory Commission, for having to bring and consider the charge."
Antonio Conte and Thomas Tuchel's letters to the FA revealed as reasons given for ban and fines - football.london

Arrogant d!ckhead.
'did not react' lol

Salty fudger got what he deserved. Tbh I would have actually banned him for three games for his touchline run, which was after his first yellow card. Clearly he has no respect for anyone. In fact I think he should have his work permit revoked and make him manage those fudgers from Germany!!!! :D

Salty fudger got what he deserved. Tbh I would have actually banned him for three games for his touchline run, which was after his first yellow card. Clearly he has no respect for anyone. In fact I think he should have his work permit revoked and make him manage those fudgers from Germany!!!! :D

Ten hag should also be banned. Wearing an ill fitting suit with no socks has to be bringing the game into disrepute.

Last edited:
How shocking! Adds more reasons to why I am growing to dislike the guy. From his days at Dortmund to this, this guy has been tinkling me off.

Back