• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Cheatski are still scum

I don’t understand? Who is our cup final?

I’m saying we seem to be every* other London teams cup final. *West ham, Chelsea and Arsenal anyway

Woolwich and maybe Chelsea. West Ham is pretty much the equivalent of a pre season friendly against Colchester or someone.

Yeah thats true but they were bumming us for 13 years before that and for half of that time, they were absolutely fudging useless…much like us.

They had harding aswell, while we had sugar, spending fortunes on dean richards, ruel fox and andy sinton. Think we spent more on players than liverpool under him.

Leeds 3-0 Chelsea.

Chelsea played their progressive triangles but were caught out by a faster fitter Leeds team.

Fatigue from playing us last week? Or... Are we just slow team? Not looking forward to watching us suffer when we play Leeds if things don't change.

Sterling was a wrong buy when they needed a finisher.
Havertz is interesting, works hard, some skills but not enough end product.

Sent from my SM-T865 using Fapatalk

Last edited:
Leeds 3-0 Chelsea.

Chelsea played their progressive triangles but were caught out by a faster fitter Leeds team.

Fatigue from playing us last week? Or... Are we just slow team? Not looking forward to watching us suffer when we play Leeds if things don't change.

We played into Chelsea's hands as our 3 at the back emphasised their strongest area; their centre of midfield. Chelsea don't have a great attack and you'd have to question their defense but the area that is undeniably quality especially with a fit Kante is the centre of midfield.

We basically handed the game to them by letting them outnumber us, leading to the constant press and inability to get the ball moving. Leeds played a matching formation to them and were able to move the ball around due to similar numbers in the key areas and then spread it wide and past the Chelsea press. Leeds themselves were high pressure and Chelsea without Kante just couldn't cope.

A change in approach for the Chelsea match and we might well have done better.

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk

Leeds 3-0 Chelsea.

You've answered your own question.

Chelsea have no finishers...we have 3. We'd of been 2-0 up if creating the chances Chelsea did early on.

We smashed Leeds last season...they appear a good match up for us.

Back