• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Cheatski are still scum

7 goals conceded in 2 games. Are the wheels coming off?

Soton away next, then the return leg in Madrid, Cup semi v Palace

Wonder what form they will be in before those back-to-back home games v Arsenal and West Ham.

There is an outside chance we could be above them before they kick-off v Arsenal, or at least level (albeit having played 2 more games)

Just putting it out there, I have really really enjoyed watching the Money Doped Chavs in the last two games. Epic collapses, abominable finishing, teams scything through the defence with ease, fantastic footwork from their goalie.

Coupled with Palace, if Carling did football weeks they would certainly look like this.

all we need now is for the rich consortiums to back out, the club to go into administration, Stamford Bridge to turn into Plough Lane and Saudi Sportswashing Machine to acquire 30,000 new fans.

Don’t know if its clear from this post, but just to clarify in case there is any confusion- I really fudging hate Chelsea!

7 goals conceded in 2 games. Are the wheels coming off?

Soton away next, then the return leg in Madrid, Cup semi v Palace

Wonder what form they will be in before those back-to-back home games v Arsenal and West Ham.

There is an outside chance we could be above them before they kick-off v Arsenal, or at least level (albeit having played 2 more games)

End up not sure sure about what I want to wish for. Obviously the wheels coming off at Chelsea is good, but we could really do with them beating Arsenal. Even if the wheels coming off somewhat, getting above them seems harder than finishing above Arsenal.

May look different in a couple of weeks.

End up not sure sure about what I want to wish for. Obviously the wheels coming off at Chelsea is good, but we could really do with them beating Arsenal. Even if the wheels coming off somewhat, getting above them seems harder than finishing above Arsenal.

May look different in a couple of weeks.
That was exactly my take! Somehow this will still end up affecting us negatively as we are Spurs after all :D

We need to focus on one game at a time , the mood can change quickly as we’ve seen ourselves over the last couple of weeks an unexpected 3 points for goons and a draw or loss and the picture changes again - even United are still only 3 points behind us.

Jesus, Mendy has had a few nightmares recently. Seems all of them have their little spells with perhaps the exception of Ederson. I can remember De Gea, Alisson, Hugo and now Mendy having very ropey spells this season.

Please GHod, let the wheels be coming off for those c**ts though. 20-30 years of them being above us, mainly through financial doping, has made a bit of me die inside. I remember when they were just an obnoxious Second Division club in the late 80s.

I remember the early 70s and particularly April 1975. Hate them ever since.

english-league-division-one-match-at-white-hart-lane-tottenham-hotspur-BHX05T.jpg

Back