• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Cheatski are still scum

We will fulfil our men’s and women’s team fixtures today against Norwich and West Ham, respectively, and intend to engage in discussions with the UK Government regarding the scope of the licence. This will include seeking permission for the licence to be amended in order to allow the Club to operate as normal as possible. We will also be seeking guidance from the UK Government on the impact of these measures on the Chelsea Foundation and its important work in our communities.

Here we go....

In the grand scheme of things, with the suffering in Ukraine, what happens to this cesspit is largely here nor there.

Still...

FewUniformElkhound-size_restricted.gif

Presumably they'd have to play the next round in the CL in front of an empty stadium. They can't have sold any tickets to a match that hasn't been scheduled yet, unless someone has a very extensive season ticket.
I expect they'll just allow ST holders to attend for free (and do something via members ballot for the remaining tickets).

I'd buy Arsenal and move them back to Woolwich.... At the same time as paying TFL to change the name of the tube station back to Gillespie Road.
I was on a Picadilly line Tube and the automated announcement wasn't working and the driver announced it as Gillespie Road, I was so chuffed when I got off I went round to the drivers window and gave him a COYS and he gave me a massive smile and a thumbs up, think he was as made up that someone got it.

Back