• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Cheatski are still scum

Sky reporting the "£20k travel limit wont have an impact as they had paid for all travel arrangements (hotels, flight charter etc) in advance.

This is Chelsea - they always come out smelling of roses.

Presumably they'd have to play the next round in the CL in front of an empty stadium. They can't have sold any tickets to a match that hasn't been scheduled yet, unless someone has a very extensive season ticket.

I just can’t see the gov letting them going bust.

BBC say they have 16 million in the bank and the wage bill is 28 million a month.

Well West Ham are subsidised by the government/London gov with cheap rent so wouldn’t be the first London club to be propped up.

If Chelsea were sold before sanctions I thought they’d be ok. But now they have sanctions I can see them being a right mess. If sponsor pull out, as there are reputations clauses in contracts, and they can’t generate new income could put them in a hole. I think the government would want the situation resolved with Chelsea would surprise me if it wasn’t resolved by the summer. Three senior defenders out of contract in the summer as well.

Sky reporting the "£20k travel limit wont have an impact as they had paid for all travel arrangements (hotels, flight charter etc) in advance.

They paid for their travel for rounds they had not qualified for yet? If they get passed lille how would they know where they are playing?

I'd love to see a super rich owner buy a club they hate and run it into the ground just for fun.

Thats what I'd do if I had the money.
AshleyKIT201920Foff-.jpg

I just can’t see the gov letting them going bust.

BBC say they have 16 million in the bank and the wage bill is 28 million a month.

The £16m figure is there last year end cash figure. There is no way in the world that the BBC would know their cash balance

That said, the access to capital etc is a fair point. Presumably whichever banks which Chelsea use for financial liquidity can't deal with them.

Chelsea is an Abramhovic so I cant see how a bank can do business with Chelsea

Or an airline could provide the flight for free, would get quite a bit of publicity...
(or someone could donate the cost).

Whilst it's amusing and I hope Chelsea suffer, it does seem quite arbitrary to restrict travel costs, which ultimately effects the players (increase chance of injury I presume) but not Roman so much.

They would be better off taking the cost of the debt to him out of the club and freezing that :)
What kind if publicity though?
Airline provides free air travel for a bunch of entitled 20-something millionaires.

Ashley is actually a good owner though, he ran Saudi Sportswashing Machine with tight financial responsibility and had them consistently higher in the league than they should be.

Obviously the bone saw money will temporarily inflate their position too, but they are a championship level club.

Booked them I'm sure. Whether they would have paid for them? Who knows

So how long will this go one for, and what's the chances of it affecting their CL place for next season?
Really would be karma if they get flung out and we get CL with fifth place.

You'd have to ask putin.

Unless abramovich does agree to let the uk government sell and give all the money to charity.

Personally I would like to see Chelsea fall into the model of German fan ownership.

Yes that still means investment by evil sadistic tyrants but at least thousands of them will nullify each other somewhat.

Back