• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Cheatski are still scum

Don't think they'll go into administration (as such). Think they'll be given leeway and be allowed to sell players in the summer.

They might have an administrator appointed though.

Tbh i doubt anyone really knows. First time, politicians aren't exactly known for long term thinking in this country.

I agree but it's not just politicians, virtually nobody employs long term thinking, its grab the money before you get found out strategy.

Can’t be so as this is a way to circumvent rules. Borrow £1billion. £1Billion written off.

Don't understand? They can't borrow anything. Just think if this goes into the summer they will be allowed to sell assets to keep their heads above water.

The government may appoint somebody (an administrator) to oversee what is happening. Where the money goes etc...

The government will not let the club go bankrupt. But they won't put money in either.

Don't understand? They can't borrow anything. Just think if this goes into the summer they will be allowed to sell assets to keep their heads above water.

The government may appoint somebody (an administrator) to oversee what is happening. Where the money goes etc...

The government will not let the club go bankrupt. But they won't put money in either.

No but any other team could.

eg Saudi Sportswashing Machine.

No but any other team could.

eg Saudi Sportswashing Machine.

Were you talking of ffp? You might have quoted the wrong post.

Ffp is nothing to do with debt. Spurs have £1bn debt. People have mortagages. Debt isn't an issue.

Ffp is just you are limited on how much you can spend on players compared to your income. Most of chelseas debt was from before ffp was introduced.

It is massively flawed. But still.

Be interesting to see how Chelsea's top execs and directors react.

Bruce Buck is the well-known lawyer for the club who has been around forever - he's 76 years old now. Probably doesn't have anything better to do with his time so I'd expect to see him stick around but not sure he's anything more than an adorable executive mascot for the real powers at the club:

Eugene Tenenbaum, born in the Soviet Ukraine, is a very close associate of Abramovich and former finance head of Sibneft, RA's dodgy Russian oil company sold back in 2006 for US$13 billion to become part of Gazprom. Currently on the board of EVRAZ, a massive Russian steel maker and a principal supplier of materials to build tanks and other war machines currently shredding Ukraine.

Marina Granovskaia, a Russian superbitch who eats small managers for breakfast. Previously worked for RA at Sibneft(Gazprom) and came to London when Chelsea was bought. Also worked in another RA firm, Millhouse Financial (now MHC) which manages (conceals) the assets of Roman and The Oligarchs and has it's dirty little fingers in all sorts of dirty little Russian pies, including Aeroflot and Prodo, the country's largest agricultural corp.

If there's sanctions on the club, these two need to be chucked out if even the least bit of justice is to be seen to be done. They're deeply linked to much and to many already being subjected to sanctions.

Another board name is an English knob called J. Guy Laurence, who joined Chelsea in 2018, two years after getting fired from Canadian telecom giant, Rogers Communications, for being, as the gossip goes, a strident, pompous blockhead who lost a fight with the Rogers family. His role at Rogers made him a director for the sports entity Rogers partly owns, Maple Leaf Sport and Entertainment, owners of the NHL's Toronto Maple Leafs, NBA's Toronto Raptors and Toronto FC of MLS. Within two years of his departure, TFC were winning the MLS title and the Raptors the NBA title two years later.

After that, others like David Barnard and the VPs are all basically fartcatchers for the Russians.

Last edited:
Actually three is a zed in the Russian alphabet.
Whoops.

Attachments

• 38FC6558-0AC5-444C-A092-55C977D210A2.jpeg
    38FC6558-0AC5-444C-A092-55C977D210A2.jpeg
    215.3 KB · Views: 4
And to think I scoffed at those on this board who said we'd finish ahead of Chelsea this season...

Couldn't happen to a nicer shower. I probably hate Liverpool and Woolwich more but I have some respect for them as clubs. Chelsea are a rotten club with rotten supporters who lucked out winning the lottery. I hope it unravels as spectacularly as it seems it might. Odious clams.

Back