• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Cheatski are still scum

So if Abramovich was forced to leave. How much of a black hole does that leave Chelsea in? I assume he still puts money in each year.

So if Abramovich was forced to leave. How much of a black hole does that leave Chelsea in? I assume he still puts money in each year.

The club were recently valued at £1.57 billion. So, if someone wanted to buy them, that's the figure negotiations would be pegged close to.

But a buyer would also have to compensate RA for the personal loans he has gifted the club any time they wanted to buy new players. That's up around £1.5 billion.

We're looking at a new owner having to fork over something around £3 billion for club, facilities and stadium. That's a serious sum of money that few could conceivably pay. You'd think RA set it up this way deliberately.

Me? I'd declare him an unfit and improper owner due to his Putin connections. If the club doesn't find a new owner sharpish, they're drummed out of the league and sent to the seventh level of football hell to work their way back up. Summink like what Glasgow Rangers went through.

The club were recently valued at £1.57 billion. So, if someone wanted to buy them, that's the figure negotiations would be pegged close to.

But a buyer would also have to compensate RA for the personal loans he has gifted the club any time they wanted to buy new players. That's up around £1.5 billion.

We're looking at a new owner having to fork over something around £3 billion for club, facilities and stadium. That's a serious sum of money that few could conceivably pay. You'd think RA set it up this way deliberately.

Me? I'd declare him an unfit and improper owner due to his Putin connections. If the club doesn't find a new owner sharpish, they're drummed out of the league and sent to the seventh level of football hell to work their way back up. Summink like what Glasgow Rangers went through.
Unfortunately, ridding this country of its Abramovic stain would be likely to benefit Chelsea.

In all likelihood the debt to him would either cease to exist or be assumed by the govt who would allow Chelsea to pay it off interest free over the next couple of millennia.

If Abramovitch was sanctioned the government could seize Chelsea and freeze all their accounts. To avoid this Abramovitch would have to reduce his ownership of Chelsea below 50% before the sanctions were announced. At least this was the view of a lawyer interviewed on the radio.

BREAKING: Roman Abramovich will receive bids to buy Chelsea this week with parties believing that, for the first time, he will consider a sale.

Roman Abramovich has previously turned down offers worth £2.2 billion for Chelsea, while the club’s debt to him is £1.51bn which he would almost certainly expect to be covered. (Telegraph) #CFC

For the first time during his ownership, potential buyers believe he would be willing to sell the club.

Preventing the club being part of sanctions. Club being prepared for an eventual sale… #

Can’t see Abramovich getting top dollar for it. To start with not many have that sort of money. Those that are interested will know he wants to get rid before any potential sanctions. Then you have to factor in there will be plenty who would normally be interested but wouldn’t want to give a prominent a Russian that amount of money who knows where the money could end up.

BREAKING: Roman Abramovich will receive bids to buy Chelsea this week with parties believing that, for the first time, he will consider a sale.

Roman Abramovich has previously turned down offers worth £2.2 billion for Chelsea, while the club’s debt to him is £1.51bn which he would almost certainly expect to be covered. (Telegraph) #CFC

For the first time during his ownership, potential buyers believe he would be willing to sell the club.

Preventing the club being part of sanctions. Club being prepared for an eventual sale… #
Please let it be a yank leverage buyout.

Starmer asked Johnson why Abramovitch hasn't been sanctioned at today's PMQs. It would be odd if he was to remain unsanctioned and walk away with 2 billion.

Back