• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Championship manager heroes

I always used to love buying Catanha from Celta Vigo or Dario Silva from Malaga. Both players used to bang the goals in. Giovane Elber from Bayern was another cracking signing if you could get him in. They were normally loathe to let him go and preferred approaches for Roque Santa Cruz or Claudio Pizarro instead.

I remember that on CM 01-02, a young kid called Shane Tolley from Shrewsbury who Leicester nearly always signed and turned into a proper little goalscorer. Julius Aghahowa was another sharp shooter too.

I remember one version were a few Greeks had almost perfect stats. 20s all over the place. Can't remember any names though.

Pizarro - Cavenaghi strikeforce. 100+ goals between them.

Falcao and Cavenaghi was my Spurs front line once, signed them both from River Plate in a double swoop, DEADLY.

Of course in one version, Corluka, Modric, dos Santos, Bostock, Rose etc. were all wonderkids and brilliant buys only to then be signed by Spurs in real life.

Oh, and LIONEL MORGAN, literally only ever scored 8, 9 or 10 in the ratings and won world player of the year 2 years in a row, but couldnt get into the England team :p

Andrei Sigporsson

Peter Prospar (until the first CM3 patch where he went from being 17 to 27 and rubbish!)

Erik Nevland
Tommy Svindal LarssonNiklas Alexandersson
Teddy Lucic

CM 97/98

I always bought this guy. Liked him so much in the game he got me interested in Norwegian Football. Still look out for Stabaek scores.
Sad to see them struggling this season

Can't stand CM, but Raul Tamudo was a 50 goal a season striker on LMA Manager

753_knife-kid-gtfo.gif

On CM4 I'd always try to sign Farnerud, Kallstrom, MGP, and a 14 year old called Fabio Paim who had like 20 for dribbling and would get a 9 or 10 rating most games, was insane. Kleberson was pretty good too if I remember right?

Back